[BLTN Podcast] 1 Show a Week or 2 Shows

1 or 2 Shows a Week  

15 members have voted

1. 1. 1 or 2 Shows a Week

• 1 Show a Week (2 hours min)
    • 2 Shows a Week (1 hour each)

After the first episode I thought long and hard about possibly doing 2 shows a week. After discussing it with Mcdili we decided it would be possible but maybe it's not what you guys want. Now that I've been up all night I figured why not discuss it with the community. Here's the possible ways we can do the show and let us know via the poll which you like best. 

1 Show a Week 2 Hours min

2 Shows a Week 1 Hour Each

Personally I voted for 2 shows because I want to have the opportunity to join you guys during them (on a regular basis) and currently Friday nights are hard for me.  

On a personal note, I am going to soon setup a streaming schedule and I can easily be a normal guest if it is during one of those times.  (selfish plug)

• Like 1

Personally I voted for 2 shows because I want to have the opportunity to join you guys during them (on a regular basis) and currently Friday nights are hard for me.  

On a personal note, I am going to soon setup a streaming schedule and I can easily be a normal guest if it is during one of those times.  (selfish plug)

If we go with the 2 a week schedule we will have to see when Mcdili can do it. I've also considered doing the 2nd show solo dolo if his schedule is to tight. 

Keep up the good work guys, the podcasts have been great so far!! It would be good to split them up I rekon, maybe Jendrak, Hades, or Poseidon would join a Podcast soon!! I think everyone would like to hear from Poseidon on a lot of the topics you guys bring up, so why not get him on!!

Keep up the good work guys, the podcasts have been great so far!! It would be good to split them up I rekon, maybe Jendrak, Hades, or Poseidon would join a Podcast soon!! I think everyone would like to hear from Poseidon on a lot of the topics you guys bring up, so why not get him on!!

Email was sent but sadly no reply. If only I could see into his DAMN room on teasmpeak. 

• Like 1