Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So, I have to send a few shout outs from just an amazing time I had yesterday. First to Whoopty Who (rip) who is currently banned lol, secondly to my man Fugi. It was rocky for a second but thanks to granny we made it out after trafficking some studs for our dear old granny. Secondly goes to Kratos and Ebzekro for close to if not the funniest 2 hours I have ever spent playing on Olympus. Lastly but certainly not least John Mclane, SargeGladd, Squall, Benjiman Remer, Wavious, Symfunny, and the illustrious Grandma Gary (my wife) for an absolute amazing terror that unfortunately did end in defeat although we were free we went back for two of our guys cleared the entire hq from top to bottom but ultimately just got overwhelmed. Was a blast guys and the reason people keep on playing.

Let's get some shout outs to the people who have made your game play that much better in the past week.

• Like 1

haha nice shout out doctor james, that was an interesting terror indeed, started of with only 2 cops me and moose i think we went like that for about 20mins or so, managed to taze and restrain a few of you guys a number of times but then got rekt from behind, you guys must have been packing alot of medkits lol, we manage to finally get a few reinforcements that joined which lead to finally ending the chaos lol!!