BLTN Podcast EP#3 -More Staff, New APD Handook, Taking away Coms

Finished up the 3rd episode last night and we thought it went pretty well. We talked about some things that others didn't agree with but you let us know what you think. Sadly Twitch is having issues exporting videos to Youtube so if you want to watch it it will have to be on Twitch. Once they fix the issue it will be up on Youtube. 

http://www.twitch.tv/bltnpodcast/b/615223683

• Like 2

Was a good experience to get the opinions of the veteran players. One thing I would like to see managed better is the Current Topic. It did not change with the topic after APD handbook.

Dumb warfare is dumb and furked up on that part. I will do better to change it when we change topics. The hard part is when we change topics to something we didn't plan and it throws me right off.

Dumb warfare is dumb and furked up on that part. I will do better to change it when we change topics. The hard part is when we change topics to something we didn't plan and it throws me right off.

I think a good idea for managing topics is to set a 15-20 minute timer for each topic. When the timer goes off, then you switch topics. E.G. "Time's up, guys. Moving on to front line deputy meatshields," or "what should we talk about next?"

I think a good idea for managing topics is to set a 15-20 minute timer for each topic. When the timer goes off, then you switch topics. E.G. "Time's up, guys. Moving on to front line deputy meatshields," or "what should we talk about next?"

That's something I've considered but the problem with that is not every topic can or should be discussed for that long and other topics go so well that they need to be discussed longer. 

• Like 1