Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked APD is cool and all....but...

Haha i'm not talking about you two bae's ;)

this is just ...me hoping we lower down the high pitched tiny boy recruitment i've seen pop up. xD

Also, if i record unprofessional APD work going on is it cool if you guys check out the video and maybe drill some Rulebook into their heads? I don't really want to submit a ticket on newbies but it'd be nice to see senior members maybe scorn them for doing something incorrectly. (most recently the only bad thing i've seen is the newer guys forgetting to do the whole "APD hands up" or whatever it is you boys in blue do.)

• Like 1

If they are 16 it doesn't matter what they sound like. They have every right to be an officer. Now any officers breaking rules should be dealt with via the player report system no different than civilians.

• Like 1

If they are 16 it doesn't matter what they sound like. They have every right to be an officer. Now any officers breaking rules should be dealt with via the player report system no different than civilians.

Understoodly stood neighbor. I didn't know if it was something i had to send to a APD higher up or just submitted as a ticket. 

This post was mainly made due to a lot higher pitched officers not properly role-playing :/

(wipes the dust off my Shadow play) 

Let the hunt begin.

• Like 1

Also, if i record unprofessional APD work going on is it cool if you guys check out the video and maybe drill some Rulebook into their heads? I don't really want to submit a ticket on newbies but it'd be nice to see senior members maybe scorn them for doing something incorrectly. (most recently the only bad thing i've seen is the newer guys forgetting to do the whole "APD hands up" or whatever it is you boys in blue do.)

Weren't you just reprimanded roughly 3-4 days ago for breaking a cardinal rule for R&R, claiming a defense of "Oh I didn't know"? Lets be mindful of our own actions and knowledge prior to pointing fingers at others shall we?

• Like 2