Vigis are gay

munkey

Vigi  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should Vigis be able to camp Rebel and go to Warzone

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, mon5t3r said:

Good players retire, bad players go inactive ;)

shit players get permed

9 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Make Vigis lose 10 warpoints when they die in warzone.

they dont have wp to begin with (most of them)

Just now, ybk said:

hmm i thought you were a girl judging from your profile pic

i can just see now a little 12 year old rat behind his monitor :)

and you're what a 13 year old rat behind a monitor?

1 hour ago, bdj said:

you can't restrict where someone can go just because their a vigi

that's retarded

We restrict where police officers can go due to their ranks and how long ago someone else was there. Rebels and cartels are supposed to be the safe place for rebels to do their thing, vigis shouldn't be able to tase people in a no engament are made for rebels unless for extenuating circumstances.

I would be ok with something added to the vigi rules saying "vigilantes are not to enter warzone or rebel outposts unless they have chased someone inside, vigis may not return after the subject leaves"

46 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

and you're what a 13 year old rat behind a monitor?

Image result for it's a no from meThis is a stupid idea. Vigi's getting striders and hunters? No. That's retarded. Maybe if you passed 8th grade you would know.

1 minute ago, ybk said:

Image result for it's a no from meThis is a stupid idea. Vigi's getting striders and hunters? No. That's retarded. Maybe if you passed 8th grade you would know.

nigga you gonna bring that up everytime you jump on the forums? cool i dont give 2 fucks about school, hop off my case retard.

1 minute ago, mon5t3r said:

nigga you gonna bring that up everytime you jump on the forums? cool i dont give 2 fucks about school, hop off my case retard.

and 4th grade too right?

whether you care about school or not, failing 4th grade and 8th grade twice, or three times because I forget at this point, means your a brain dead fucking ape. 

let me spell it for ya  i  d o n t  g i v e  t w o  f u c k s  a b o u t  s c h o o l now hop off my dick retard

Let me say it a bit clearer, you incoherent retard rat behind your monitor, YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING RETARD TO FAIL SCHOOL WHETHER YOU CARE ABOUT IT OR NOT. IF YOU ATTEND IT, THEN YOU CARE, EVEN IF YOU DONT FUCKING ATTEND, YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SOLVE SIMPLE FUCKING GEOMETRY RETARD APE BITCH. thank you Image result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from me

1 minute ago, ybk said:

Let me say it a bit clearer, you incoherent retard rat behind your monitor, YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING RETARD TO FAIL SCHOOL WHETHER YOU CARE ABOUT IT OR NOT. IF YOU ATTEND IT, THEN YOU CARE, EVEN IF YOU DONT FUCKING ATTEND, YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SOLVE SIMPLE FUCKING GEOMETRY RETARD APE BITCH. thank you Image result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from meImage result for it's a no from me

I don't attend school tho? I missed literally 70 days of school last year and 40 the year before? LITERALLY FUCK OFF RETARD IM WATCHING A MOVIE

I don't attend school tho? I missed literally 70 days of school last year and 40 the year before? LITERALLY FUCK OFF RETARD IM WATCHING A MOVIE

STOP REPLYING THEN APE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID 

I  COULD MISS SCHOOL THE ENTIRE YEAR AND STILL PASS YOUR JUST AN IDIOT APE

4 minutes ago, ybk said:

STOP REPLYING THEN APE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID 

I  COULD MISS SCHOOL THE ENTIRE YEAR AND STILL PASS YOUR JUST AN IDIOT APE

No you couldn't but keep lying to yourself bud, at least i know proper grammar let me fix it

STOP REPLYING THEN APE, YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
I COULD MISS THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR, AND STILL PASS, YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT APE

58 minutes ago, sploding said:

I would be ok with something added to the vigi rules saying "vigilantes are not to enter warzone or rebel outposts unless they have chased someone inside, vigis may not return after the subject leaves"

Same 

2 hours ago, sploding said:

We restrict where police officers can go due to their ranks and how long ago someone else was there. Rebels and cartels are supposed to be the safe place for rebels to do their thing, vigis shouldn't be able to tase people in a no engament are made for rebels unless for extenuating circumstances.

cop is another faction which has a completely different set of added rules, civ is essentially free to play

you both must be retarded for disliking a post asking for people's opinion 

• Downvote 1