Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Squeakers

6 minutes ago, Johnson/Montez said:

Take it from me, i don't have the deepest voice ever and i have a speech impediment. I constantly get people making fun of my speech impediment, and what not when i catch them on cop / kill them on civ.  You can't avoid it, the only thing you can do is bear through it because it WILL happen. It's not about deserving respect it's about earning it. plus this is a game after all, don't get caught up in the stupid shit people will spout at you when they're mad.

I should have worded my paragraph correctly, I didn’t really mean “deserve” as much as want the chance to earn it

2 hours ago, LukeTheCoop said:

It's normal for people to hate you for your voice. Do you think I played this game with everyone respecting me? You got to show that you don't care what others say about you. You don't even know how much things people called me when I first started. It got to a point where I was scared to talk. Then I realized that it does not matter. People calling you 10 thinking you suck at the game does not matter. If you are good at the game then show them. Don't stop respecting them even if they don't respect you. If you start acting like them towards them that would make it worse. Keep your respect. Try your best not to get mad or yell at other people. I understand how they are treating you. You have to accept it and move forward. Play the game, and have fun.

I use to fuck with luke all the time. Nonetheless I liked him alot and enjoyed playing with him. Unfortunately hes now a dirty career window clicker.

Just shit on people and consider making your own gang with a focus on younger people. Would be cool to see an army of preteens/early teens laying pipe at cartels ect 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 2/13/2019 at 8:48 AM, WV | A Vigis Cum Rag said:

Why is everyone such a dick to anyone who has a higher pitch voice. I Feel like I should receive respect because I respect other people, but all I get is shit on because of my voice. It’s just really annoying to everyone that my gang is “shit” because of my voice, as if my voice DIRECTLY contributes to my gang being “bad” or something, the only roast people have on my gang is our voices and that’s really sad to be honest. Just wanted to voice my opinion, bye.

Just get good at the game and people will start to like your gang 

People over the internet will always cause problems as it will never cause a direst impact to them. 

Live your life homie, block out the hate and pick up some nasty frags. And the haters will put the respect on your name. Stay positive.

• Like 1