Windowed to Full Screen Problems, Please Help.

CURRENTLY PLAYING ON WINDOWED FULL-SCREEN WITH 85 F.O.V:

I have a problem with my pc (literally built a week ago), that sometimes when I'm playing any game, it's as if my game would tab out but I'm still on my game page but my mouse just pops up on my screen as if I clicked something out of game. Therefore I lose all control of my game for like 1-2 seconds. I hear that some people say its a windowed full screen problem when there is more than one window opened (in my case team speak and arma 3). 

I have come to a conclusion that the resolution is to play in full screen but when I do, Its as if my player HUD gets super big (side chat, player stats; i.e gun ammo, and player stance along with the run time, etc...) and my F.O.V doesn't look the same as if did in windowed full screen. Is there anyway to play in full screen and have the same layout (hud size, and f.o.v)?

Or is this just a problem of finding the proper f.o.v in full screen mode?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gareth^ said:

Just play actual full screen and if not an option then find the correct FOV for windowed full screen. Also if that happens do Alt+Esc

What im saying, is that im playing in windowed full screen with my set preferences, but because of this glitch, I am forced to play in full screen to avoid having this problem. But, when I do everything gets really big for some reason. I want to know if fov is the problem, and if I change it to increase fov, will it make everything smaller again?

I appreciate the feedback.

Just now, SiNFULL said:

What im saying, is that im playing in windowed full screen with my set preferences, but because of this glitch, I am forced to play in full screen to avoid having this problem. But, when I do everything gets really big for some reason. I want to know if fov is the problem, and if I change it to increase fov, will it make everything smaller again?

I appreciate the feedback.

try it and see what works big gay :D

• Downvote 1

Oh I misread it there is 2 things that could be the issue.

1. When you switch from windowed to full screen or full screen to window it resets your fov. So you have to go and re do your fov

2. Is 1. Is not the case and you have already changed it. It could be that your interface size it too big you can go to your configure>game>interface size that may be the wrong directory for it but it is in there some where I personally play on extra small interface because it makes your crosshair smaller and more accurate a wise old man named @Linka taught me that trick long ago.

@SiNFULL if neither of these work lmk

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Oh I misread it there is 2 things that could be the issue.

1. When you switch from windowed to full screen or full screen to window it resets your fov. So you have to go and re do your fov

2. Is 1. Is not the case and you have already changed it. It could be that your interface size it too big you can go to your configure>game>interface size that may be the wrong directory for it but it is in there some where I personally play on extra small interface because it makes your crosshair smaller and more accurate a wise old man named @Linka taught me that trick long ago.

@SiNFULL if neither of these work lmk

perfect brother, ill retry 

• Like 1