Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I'm not sure if possible but I wanna buy a big fat house next to a gang shed so if anyone owns both and is lookin' to sell that are legit neck to neck, post down below if willing to sell it and the price, thanks.

8 minutes ago, Big Man Tony said:

I'm not sure if possible but I wanna buy a big fat house next to a gang shed so if anyone owns both and is lookin' to sell that are legit neck to neck, post down below if willing to sell it and the price, thanks.

My gang bought a compound totalling about 70million dollars in game about 1 week ago. We'll sell it for 200mill, cause we've already made 70 mill from it in 4 days, so it wouldnt be smart for us to sell it but im down :D    

Wait you only have 14 hours, well I guess hit me up when you get 200mill.

3 minutes ago, Nex is on route said:

My gang bought a compound totalling about 70million dollars in game about 1 week ago. We'll sell it for 200mill, cause we've already made 70 mill from it in 4 days, so it wouldnt be smart for us to sell it but im down :D    

Wait you only have 14 hours, well I guess hit me up when you get 200mill.

I mean, I'd easily have that 200m but my alt is banned not about to catch a ban evading charge no cap (;

1 hour ago, Big Man Tony said:

I mean, I'd easily have that 200m but my alt is banned not about to catch a ban evading charge no cap (;

if your alt account is banned, and you are playing on your main account that is still ban evading

Just now, Millennium said:

if your alt account is banned, and you are playing on your main account that is still ban evading

alt is banned not about to catch a ban evading.

by that I meant I'm not going on my main and catch a ban evade

Just now, iamvaltrix said:

Are you a fucking retard?

are you fucking brain dead? I said my alt is banned, so I won't be on my main and you guys are being fucking brain dead thinking something else. Its not that fucking deep now go fucking eat steak and chill the fuck out, Love Tony.

6 minutes ago, Big Man Tony said:

are you fucking brain dead? I said my alt is banned, so I won't be on my main and you guys are being fucking brain dead thinking something else. Its not that fucking deep now go fucking eat steak and chill the fuck out, Love Tony.

Sorry i read that wrong. Thought you meant you were still playing your main even through your alt is banned. you still smell like shit though.

Just now, iamvaltrix said:

Sorry i read that wrong. Thought you meant you were still playing your main even through your alt is banned. you still smell like shit though.

:( no steaks for you, dirty commie scum!