Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Turning the Page

On 8/10/2019 at 2:42 PM, DeadPool said:

So I thought I would have more time after I finished my Airframe Structures class to keep playing arma and run the civ council, I was wrong. I've decided I'm gonna go for my A and P license and that means I have to make cuts in my life to afford the time for that. Sadly, that means I have to let go of one of my most prized possessions, The Civilian Council. When I first made the council it was meant to represent the civilian faction of all the 5 main depts. I hope it remains to stay that way after I am gone. I have already chosen my protege @Zahzi to take the reigns for me. I know he is DB but I trust him to make the right decisions for the better of the community even if it means having half the council hate him. That means making a post to spark a community discussion even if everyone wants to do it behind closed doors. Just remember the sole purpose of the council when making decisions. Please do not kill my creation and let me keep my whitelist for the uniform.

@Decimus you are still the biggest farmer

@Doc Ive known you since you were a Cpl and Mod. Youve been like a E dad lmao

@TheCmdrRex Everyone underestimates you, You are dead ass the next Jesse if not already the next. you have done more for the community than anyone else in 2019 and I hope you will continue making Olympus Great Again

@Pledge Go fuck your self

@an overweight giant retard Fuck you for removing me over a pardon APD would not have been nerfed if I keep sgt, because I would have never ran for civ rep. 

@Bloodmoon I know you love ripping tags but calm down unless it its the big moose we both know what that means lmao

@Ryan Please make a retired Head Civ Council tag for all the effort put into the community.

@rapidaax You willl get caught for all your scammers just saying

and the Forums wont let me @anyone anymore so 

MAv Im gonna kiss your sister and steal your warpoints 

Kev best fed gangs we ever lead but fuck you for getting the gang fund ripped

Orgondo and Moob the best gang leaders on Olympus hands down

Airborne is the biggest unit

@Fat Clemenza Ill do it for you 

sorry to see you go I may have talked to you for a solid 30 mins and played with your for less but you were a pretty dope person and I wish you luck on your journey of life my friend.

On 8/11/2019 at 10:10 PM, an overweight giant retard said:

why do you have a 3 in your name like an edgy cunt

same reason colè

Dang, gonna have to hop on the ol tweet machine here and check out some of those people always replying to your tweets huh?