Scripting Ban

back when I was playing this server for a bit I went AFK as I was sitting on the lobby screen for a bit then i suddenly got banned for attempted hacking which was kinda weird to me since I literally just hopped on the server and tried it out for a bit and plus this is the only AltisLife server I could only play since I know a lot of my friends play it as well and so I would like for an admin to have that checked out pls lmao ThaNkss                                                                                                                                                                    Ban Appeal.PNG

3 minutes ago, ValidKepp said:

back when I was playing this server for a bit I went AFK as I was sitting on the lobby screen for a bit then i suddenly got banned for attempted hacking which was kinda weird to me since I literally just hopped on the server and tried it out for a bit and plus this is the only AltisLife server I could only play since I know a lot of my friends play it as well and so I would like for an admin to have that checked out pls lmao ThaNkss                                                                                                                                                                    Ban Appeal.PNG

Go to support make a ticket and choose ban appeal

On 9/1/2019 at 3:51 AM, ValidKepp said:

Arigato havent been a staff member for quite some time now. you got banned a long time ago.

• Hmm 1

Yeah i got banned back when i played the server for a bit & now i havent been on it and like for some reason my friends are starting to play on the server more which is making me wanna hop back on at which i cant cuz of the ban lmao

On 9/2/2019 at 4:26 AM, Strikke said:

Arigato havent been a staff member for quite some time now. you got banned a long time ago.

my bad if im bothering or whatnot but I really wanna know if I could get unbanned for something like this like me and my friends has been wanting to play w/ all of us together for quite some time now on this server since most of their items are saved into the Olympus servers, and it feels annoying as to how I can't play with them bc of a simple misunderstanding of a ban.

13 minutes ago, ValidKepp said:

well shit LMAOAOAOA ima just see if they have a teamspeak or discord by any chance

Submit a ban appeal via the ban appeal section under the support tab