Altis Gamblers Trust Fund

Would you be interested in something like this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this?

9 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

I am keeping a 500k payout for a friend who did a run for me, I’m not keeping 15 mill or any serious amount of money. but my question is why are you making so many assumptions you have yet to display and evidence of this false claim.  You call people fucking idiots but you are just one yourself man you are legit being a sheep and just following some random guy who I didn’t want to do business with and blocked because he called me a scammer.

First off, calling him a fucking idiot was entirely unrelated to your supposed "scam". It was in response to his idiotic implication that having a tag in my name somehow made my lesser, which actually makes 0 sense.

Second, I'm only going off of what you said yourself. Which is, quote, "i will no longer be taking money and all current investments will be kept as i need to pay back my employees who helped me acquire the funds"

That statement is you saying that you are keeping some people's money to pay your "employees". That would be scamming the people whose investments you are keeping.

I don't think I need any further proof..

Edited by |REAL| Boing
making his own comment more noticeable for the retard.
  • Like 1
  • Pepega 1
1 hour ago, |REAL| Boing said:

First off, calling him a fucking idiot was entirely unrelated to your supposed "scam". It was in response to his idiotic implication that having a tag in my name somehow made my lesser, which actually makes 0 sense.

Second, I'm only going off of what you said yourself. Which is, quote, "i will no longer be taking money and all current investments will be kept as i need to pay back my employees who helped me acquire the funds"

That statement is you saying that you are keeping some people's money to pay your "employees". That would be scamming the people whose investments you are keeping.

I don't think I need any further proof..

The current investment I kept was already payed back retard. 

• Downvote 1
13 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

I am keeping a 500k payout for a friend who did a run for me, I’m not keeping 15 mill or any serious amount of money. but my question is why are you making so many assumptions you have yet to display and evidence of this false claim.  You call people fucking idiots but you are just one yourself man you are legit being a sheep and just following some random guy who I didn’t want to do business with and blocked because he called me a scammer.

What do u mean? You took 7m from SixNain. That is a serious amount of money. lmao