Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

dying?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. are the servers dying?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, xplayx14 said:

i do not act i text dumbass and 2nd of all i do get upset cuz what about if u said this to a suicidly person who is more decent then u then they suicide cuz of your shit talk that's my problem it's u being a fucked up human 

your talking in ifs also if you act stupid you should expect to be shit talked 

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

i do not act i text dumbass and 2nd of all i do get upset cuz what about if u said this to a suicidly person who is more decent then u then they suicide cuz of your shit talk that's my problem it's u being a fucked up human 

You can act dumb via text,

i don’t know if you were proving his point there but if you were then bravo 

Just now, Vigi easy money said:

I’m about to uninstall google this kid makes me lose chunks of my brain when I see him speak 

how am i acting stupid? by telling u what i think? it's called freedom but i see that your mum did not give u freedom did she i am sry but let's stop this now 

1 minute ago, eknjack said:

“Literally go around the world for a job” at which point did you make it obvious you were speaking about yourself? You inbred 

Bruh, I'd like to try and figure out how you think but I just can't bring myself to think that stupidly... 

Just now, eknjack said:

I’m about to uninstall google this kid makes me lose chunks of my brain when I see him speak 

u know why? cuz that's how dumb u are that your brain can't handle dumbness 

Just now, DropDeadHero83 said:

Bruh, I'd like to try and figure out how you think but I just can't bring myself to think that stupidly... 

ikr like wtf 

Pls uninstall, move to the republic when you come back too.

I'm losing brain cells talking to him 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

how am i acting stupid? by telling u what i think? it's called freedom but i see that your mum did not give u freedom did she i am sry but let's stop this now 

When you come up with stupid ideas and try and claim they are good you deserve to be ridiculed 

2 minutes ago, eknjack said:

If you're on holiday... wouldn't it make more sense not to be on the forums of a Altis Life server... OmegaLUL.

I'm losing brain cells talking to him 

When you come up with stupid ideas and try and claim they are good you deserve to be ridiculed 

2 minutes ago, eknjack said:

so vigi guy and enijack if u are so smarter then me why play games and why text a stupid kid and make him more upset about him living? if u are such a good human then leave me alone and do not talk shit but u are not are u  u have no life and u are dumb that's why u text me right?

omg and they say i have no life lmao 

5 minutes ago, eknjack said:

You know there is more Roleplay involved in telling a medic if you revive you die and the medic fearing for his life than you telling a medic if you revive you die for the medic to just revive anyway

Not really, because has to leave or gets banned or demoted because of it... which highlights what I were talking about. With a civilian you can rob them, take them hostage... therefore that would be more "roleplay" would it not?

2 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

so vigi guy and enijack if u are so smarter then me why play games and why text a stupid kid and make him more upset about him living? if u are such a good human then leave me alone and do not talk shit but u are not are u  u have no life and u are dumb that's why u text me right?

omg and they say i have no life lmao 

no life lmao I barely play anymore on olympus 

Edited by Vigi easy money
Just now, DropDeadHero83 said:

Not really, because has to leave or gets banned or demoted because of it... which highlights what I were talking about. With a civilian you can rob them, take them hostage... therefore that would be more "roleplay" would it not?

I prefer not to let kids up who are fully kitted and/or pissed me off unless I get warpoints from it

Just now, eknjack said:

I prefer not to let kids up who are fully kitted and/or pissed me off unless I get warpoints from it

Exactly, you want a situation where you benefit or can cause more damage than you've already caused to the other person... thats toxic.

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

then get a life also stop texting me you muppet 

He is allowed to criticise, despite majority of it being logically demeaning to everyone in the community that want's to just have fun... 

Pretty sure you stole the “you muppet” part from my comment on Antis post, thanks

Pretty universal term for the people located in the British Isles... unless he evidentally isn't, then yes.

Wtf, how come now I only just got my forum cop tags?

some of you newbies are WeirdChamp.png go to fucking fiveM if you want a Perfect RP server. OLY is Light RP and yet people still complain about it. If you don't like It, just go find a different server its not hard.