Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

dying?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. are the servers dying?

• Yes
    • No

Server population fluctuates depending on the day/week/time of year.

also less cops is only showing less cops are playing why is that how you measure server pop as a whole? 

5 minutes ago, Rafael Caro Quintero said:

Server population fluctuates depending on the day/week/time of year.

also less cops is only showing less cops are playing why is that how you measure server pop as a whole? 

i don't but i see that less players are playing on the servers when i started playing on oly there used to be 120 people on both serveres but now its low 

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Arma 3 as a game is dying due to the need for a sequel. 

yer also i wanna ask u something can u guys make bank ez to raid what i mean is that there are not enough cops on to rob bank and there needs to be 5 cops can u make it like 4 cops? or 3? as i think 5 is to high as on server 2 there are never a lot of cops let me know if u can do anything 

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, DropDeadHero83 said:

I suppose there is less cops because there is such a big "lets get them demoted" culture on the server, like Nerdy said in a video.

i agree about 70% of the cops are lazy retards not trying to be rude but it's the truth but i think they need to make the requirements harder but easier if u know what i mean  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

i agree about 70% of the cops are lazy retards not trying to be rude but it's the truth but i think they need to make the requirements harder but easier if u know what i mean  

It's not per-say "easy" as of right now but it could be changed to have certain standards, it doesn't help people wanna be cop in the first place when they are under staffed and cant stay in a city without getting 3 to 1'd every 15 minute and rinse by 10 man gangs holding a hospital. It always ends in the gang asking for the cop to go to support and make the cop feel they did wrong when they didn't, toxic community... thats why cops don't wanna do anything other than check zones with 4-5 other cops on.

11 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

yer also i wanna ask u something can u guys make bank ez to raid what i mean is that there are not enough cops on to rob bank and there needs to be 5 cops can u make it like 4 cops? or 3? as i think 5 is to high as on server 2 there are never a lot of cops let me know if u can do anything 

That’s why we have Pharma. 
bank is already pretty civ sided so there’s no point to make it a money farm 

1 minute ago, Rafael Caro Quintero said:

I get shot at before I even code 3 at pharma so idk man, on the road not in the zone

Edited by DropDeadHero83

It's not per-say "easy" as of right now but it could be changed to have certain standards, it doesn't help people wanna be cop in the first place when they are under staffed and cant stay in a city without getting 3 to 1'd every 15 minute and rinse by 10 man gangs holding a hospital. It always ends in the gang asking for the cop to go to support and make the cop feel they did wrong when they didn't, toxic community... thats why cops don't wanna do anything other than check zones with 4-5 other cops on.

well i wanna become a cop but i feel like i am gonna fail plus i don't wanna play for 3 days straight as a cop so atm i am waiting till i earn some cash then become a cop but the thing is that cops have no nlr so they can keep on coming even if they are solo 

2 minutes ago, Rafael Caro Quintero said:

pharma is not fun 

6 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

elaborate? 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

well i wanna become a cop but i feel like i am gonna fail plus i don't wanna play for 3 days straight as a cop so atm i am waiting till i earn some cash then become a cop but the thing is that cops have no nlr so they can keep on coming even if they are solo 

true, rules are weird af, i played anzus last week and its weird i dont undestand oly

• Like 1

I get shot at before I even code 3 at pharma so idk man, on the road not in the zone

Sounds like a support case rather than a issue with the event imo. 

1 minute ago, Monks said:

Game is dying not the server.

hm idk arma 3 for sure is dying but i see some other servers what are rp with like 40 to max pop all the time 

2 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

pharma is not fun 

It sounds like you don’t want changes to improve gameplay you just want changes that cater to you personally

• Like 1

true, rules are weird af, i played anzus last week and its weird i dont undestand oly

yer i agree rules are fucked up 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

hm idk arma 3 for sure is dying but i see some other servers what are rp with like 40 to max pop all the time 

literally 2 days ago there was 100 on each server. There are good and bad days

Just now, Rafael Caro Quintero said:

It sounds like you don’t want changes to improve gameplay you just want changes that cater to you personally

yer true but when i do become i cop i won't be shit 

Just now, Monks said:

literally 2 days ago there was 100 on each server. There are good and bad days

yer i noticed that weekends have like 20 people more on both servers