Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I cant tell if they're being serious

what, the, actual fuck. that is WAY to expensive for Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare 2.0

its basically excactly the same as Advanced Warfare.... they both look like shit and are basically just COD developers running out of ideas, til they go back til the Modern Warfare (old school / now time) i will not buy a single fucking copy of that shit game.

• Like 1

65,43usd

59,99 Euro

and for deluxe

99,99 Euro

109,05usd 

almost liek gta 5

that is still expensive as FUCK. no game should cost that much, like wtf, theres probably gonna be so much shit ingame that you can buy that will make them make more money that it will ever cost them to make a videogame.

Like maybe if it was an amazing game that took years and years to develop that weve been waiting on for a long time.... not a fucking call of duty that came out last year 

I also found it funny how black ops 2 is more expensive then when it first came out(i dont know if it still is but a few weeks ago it was) how can you even charge more for a 2 year old game

• 3 months later...

that is still expensive as FUCK. no game should cost that much, like wtf, theres probably gonna be so much shit ingame that you can buy that will make them make more money that it will ever cost them to make a videogame.

well i just got the game for 99usd :)