New events

We have been putting together new events for you guys and we want to hear from you what you'd like the events to be.

Click here and submit your event ideas.

We will be breaking your suggestions down to the most popular and posting a poll in the near future.

Submit as many ideas as you'd like, but please only make 1 suggestion per submission.

• Like 5

Bounty hunter: A staff member (or a group of staff/support members, etc) become highly wanted and the APD are unable to capture them and thus look towards the civilians of Altis, including rebels. A certain area would need to be designated unless you're able to use something like the pharmaceutical robbery truck where there is a GPS that reveals its location. The civilian would automatically get the funds delivered to their account once they kill one of the wanted members. I imagine the area will also be KOS, that way enemy gangs will fight over the right to kill said group. Might need some refining, but the basic concept is there.

5 minutes ago, Fiend said:

Bounty hunter: A staff member (or a group of staff/support members, etc) become highly wanted and the APD are unable to capture them and thus look towards the civilians of Altis, including rebels. A certain area would need to be designated unless you're able to use something like the pharmaceutical robbery truck where there is a GPS that reveals its location. The civilian would automatically get the funds delivered to their account once they kill one of the wanted members. I imagine the area will also be KOS, that way enemy gangs will fight over the right to kill said group. Might need some refining, but the basic concept is there.

I see this becoming an RDM fest. Theres already Vigis who are hunting people down. Why would players want additional people trying to kill them, let alone showing their location?

2 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

I see this becoming an RDM fest. Theres already Vigis who are hunting people down. Why would players want additional people trying to kill them, let alone showing their location?

Would be a KOS zone, so it would need to be in a more isolated location of the map. There is no RDM in a KOS zone..

It would involve numerous groups of players fighting over the objective, essentially making it a larger scale battle then having a vigi hunt you down.

Wouldn't be players having their location shown, but rather the location the wanted admins and their group are at.

Certainly there are flaws. But it's just an idea that could be expanded upon or just simply ignored. Just wanted to bring forth an idea.

7 hours ago, Fiend said:

Would be a KOS zone, so it would need to be in a more isolated location of the map. There is no RDM in a KOS zone..

It would involve numerous groups of players fighting over the objective, essentially making it a larger scale battle then having a vigi hunt you down.

Wouldn't be players having their location shown, but rather the location the wanted admins and their group are at.

Certainly there are flaws. But it's just an idea that could be expanded upon or just simply ignored. Just wanted to bring forth an idea.

I think if you expanded your suggestion in full and put all the details in it people might get onboard. But imho in its current state I dont see anyone backing it.