Tried to Rob Someone Last Night

Last night I was hanging out at my house when this truck pulled up and parked. I stepped outside and told them to put their hands up and engaged RP properly, then I ended up killing one. The other one eventually put his hands up and so I restrained him, took him into my house, and began roleplaying for his rook. He explained to me in detail about how poor he was and how rich I probably was. I said screw this, and I took him and put him in my Ifrit for a drive-around. We were almost found by the police, but he played some rockin music and we drove to Sofia. At the end I dropped him off at the garage with his rook still in his possession and I went back to my house.

THE END

P.s. GG Johny lol :D

• Admin

Last night I was hanging out at my house when this truck pulled up and parked. I stepped outside and told them to put their hands up and engaged RP properly, then I ended up killing one. The other one eventually put his hands up and so I restrained him, took him into my house, and began roleplaying for his rook. He explained to me in detail about how poor he was and how rich I probably was. I said screw this, and I took him and put him in my Ifrit for a drive-around. We were almost found by the police, but he played some rockin music and we drove to Sofia. At the end I dropped him off at the garage with his rook still in his possession and I went back to my house.

THE END

P.s. GG Johny lol :D

Nice man. Do you remember the name, might be a new guy on the server no? 

Yeah it was johny and I do think he was a new guy which is basically the only reason I did not kill him. He was a freshie with a small backpack and a rook with apples on him... Lmao, and he said the only way he could make money was robbing service stations.

• Admin

Yeah it was johny and I do think he was a new guy which is basically the only reason I did not kill him. He was a freshie with a small backpack and a rook with apples on him... Lmao, and he said the only way he could make money was robbing service stations.

Next time... shh shh don't tell the APD... take him with you to rob the gas stations... then friend him enough to do a little itsy bitsy weed run? 

• Admin

looks like sir dude got a friend! :D

Sir dude, are you in gang? If not how about you guys join us at "Los Pollitos" or maybe tell him to join us at our gang recruitment page. Don't judge the gang name... its unique... and wait until you see the little chicken on the side of our vehicles. HA!. 

Sir dude, are you in gang? If not how about you guys join us at "Los Pollitos" or maybe tell him to join us at our gang recruitment page. Don't judge the gang name... its unique... and wait until you see the little chicken on the side of our vehicles. HA!. 

gangs are for people that dont belive in friendship :3

Ahh Bojo don't ruin it! lol

im not ruining anything, im just saying that gangs are for people that dont like friendship :3 just do like me, give up on playing the game and take over the forums and make it your bitch.

I am a part of Kappa. Meaning we are allied and I never became friends with the guy. I doubt he would want to be friendly with me after K tried to rob him lol.

• Admin

I am a part of Kappa. Meaning we are allied and I never became friends with the guy. I doubt he would want to be friendly with me after K tried to rob him lol.

Oh yeah man. Lol. Alright, I got you. Well all the better friendships start on something salty no? lol