Your favorite Olympus memory?

Hey guys with all this talk of old olympus and the old ecoonomy (and pinkstreak coming back) it had me thinking about  the good ole days with Cadets and Constables. My favorite memory is...

It was a rainy night and i had barley broken in my new APD uniform, it was sometime mid october when we stumbled across some Burbanites and took them out. With most of them in kavala jail we new a Jailbreak was coming, the noturios pilot stealth would not let his people be captured. So Ksay and me pulled a Ghosthawk waiting patiently for stealth to arive. When he came we were prepared and gave chase, into the hills towards kavala rebel. Then a wild .50 cal appeared! We quickly disengaged and avoided the danger, magically not losing stealth. We continued on for a few more Kilos till we got the text..... "Land or be Titaned by (Burban) Pinkstreak. Lets just say my first Ghosthawk ride didnt go so well.... 

Another fond memory is when i turned on Grandma Gary, i have the video right here actually!

Tazers were a little strong back then..... I had only been a cop for about a week then and i was pretty happy :)

What is your fondest memory?

my fondest memory is when AMS was a thing on the server. nothing but good memories.

and all of my bans im quite fond off :3

2 Many bans to count, but yeah i didnt play much server 2 but any interaction i had with AMS was always fun.

When I was in a Mohawk and Zeus banned me for combat logging :D..

Bummer he didnt Perm you XD

Oh, and another one!!!! when i chopped noob D3V1L's first ever hemmt box!!! :D:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

And when me and juxtaposed used to play as Bonnie & Clyde, from what i heard, i did a good job sounding like a girl :) goddam i miss that guy alot...

• Like 1

Oh, and another one!!!! when i chopped noob D3V1L's first ever hemmt box!!! :D:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

....I searched for AN HOUR AND A HALF BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TELL ME IT WAS CHOPPED. FFS I cried that day but then next day me and Deputy Derps got another one :3

....I searched for AN HOUR AND A HALF BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TELL ME IT WAS CHOPPED. FFS I cried that day but then next day me and Deputy Derps got another one :3

goddamit, mission failed  :angry:

i still miss juxtaposed doe... i cried for so long... and then juxta came on the servers and i taught it was him, i was so hearthbroken when he told me he had no idea who juxtaposed was... :(  :mellow: