Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

These fucking retards won't stop

56 minutes ago, Monks said:

Ready to whip out that m16 on og

It's not possible to use it on Olympus 😣

But the APD unarmed blackhawk dropping kids on frog pro would be clutch.

3 hours ago, Rafa22 said:

BI is pretty great about giving these mod creators an opportunity to profit off their product. If you don’t like it don’t buy it 

Haven't bought GM and won't buy this either.

I like the idea of paying modders but the main issue I have with the community DLCs is that they're great ideas but terribly executed. Frankly I don't really care about the map because there are many free alternatives of similar quantity, the content is useless in vanilla and seldom used by modded servers, and the non-owner compatibility lets me play with the toys for free anyways.

If it was $5 I would get it, but I'm honestly surprised 50,000 people spent $20 on an ok campaign and a map that's useless for milsim, RP or casual modes.

Edited by sploding
6 hours ago, sploding said:

Haven't bought GM and won't buy this either.

I like the idea of paying modders but the main issue I have with the community DLCs is that they're great ideas but terribly executed. Frankly I don't really care about the map because there are many free alternatives of similar quantity, the content is useless in vanilla and seldom used by modded servers, and the non-owner compatibility lets me play with the toys for free anyways.

If it was $5 I would get it, but I'm honestly surprised 50,000 people spent $20 on an ok campaign and a map that's useless for milsim, RP or casual modes.

G2A hella cheap. Plus all dlc can be cracked anyways. 
i agree that it’s not perfectly executed but I’ve played a fair bit of arma 3 custom campaigns and scenarios and that’s often the case. You raise a good point in that the main issue of making mods paid content is that there’s an abundance of free stuff that’s more fun, fleshed out, etc. It’s also hard to find a good in-between for the whole Skyrim workshop debacle and what BI is doing now. Honestly I just want arma 4 so I won’t be buying anymore DLC unless it’s innovative and new.