That is what is wrong with you people, you care about the post count. I post alot, but that is only because i enjoy posting and contributing, if i wanted i could post 60+ times a day like bojo used to and catch up but what is the point of posting if the post is useless?

this is seriusly your 60th post about that manner.... you used to be a spamming bitch aswell, dont put me in a bad light and say your a good guy. ever since CROOK went RIP, youve become WAY less active on the forums. and im not saying i do not agree with your post, but saying the same thing 60 times, thats overkill...

this is seriusly your 60th post about that manner.... you used to be a spamming bitch aswell, dont put me in a bad light and say your a good guy. ever since CROOK went RIP, youve become WAY less active on the forums. and im not saying i do not agree with your post, but saying the same thing 60 times, thats overkill...

Im confused on saying the same thing over and over? What do you mean by this? That i have made this post before? It wasnt to put you in bad light, nothing wrong with you posting whether they are usefull or not, its your right. Just stating and using you as a example. you do post a lot bojo.

Im confused on saying the same thing over and over? What do you mean by this? That i have made this post before? It wasnt to put you in bad light, nothing wrong with you posting whether they are usefull or not, its your right. Just stating and using you as a example. you do post a lot bojo.

yes i used to post alot. i do not deny that. but saying that you only post good posts... maybe you do now yeah, but you were worse than me at several points.

but lets not start a flamewar shall we.

yes i used to post alot. i do not deny that. but saying that you only post good posts... maybe you do now yeah, but you were worse than me at several points.

but lets not start a flamewar shall we.

Yes, i changed it to bojo and I as im not innocent. Have a good day Bojo and feel better.

• Like 1

Yes, i changed it to bojo and I as im not innocent. Have a good day Bojo and feel better.

yes i used to post alot. i do not deny that. but saying that you only post good posts... maybe you do now yeah, but you were worse than me at several points.but lets not start a flamewar shall we.

Ok gentlemen... Hug it out :D