Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So before I start I would like to state that I am 15.  Me & Gummycow were close friends through my middle school years we would skype, send memes to each other, the normal  friend things. But one day he asked me to come over. Which didn't sound odd at first because we were friends for 3+ years. The only problem was I am a minor and he was 19 so my mom wouldn't allow it. Fast forward 3 weeks and I snuck over via a bus ticket he purchased for me, I was going to stay there for a week and face the punishment when I got home, I had enough. By the time I got to Gummys house I was already two days into my trip because he lived one state away (I was in NewYork and he was in RhodeIsland). I got to Gummycows house and everything was okay for the most part, we ordered pizza played games including olympus, there was only one offputting thing. He consistently insisted that we go into the basement even though I didn't want to. Throughout the day it was nothing but "Oh come on down, leave your phone" or "Please come down to the basement I want to show you something". I finally went down, leaving my belongings upstairs and paid for doing so. By the time I got up he ran down the stairs and was waiting for me, I followed. By the time I got down to the bottom of the stairs I blacked out. I woke up to being in shackles on the floor with no clothes, no food, no light, no anything. This is when I decided to scream for help, for hours, FOR DAYS. I did nothing but cry or scream for nothing to happen until Gummy finally came down to the basement with nothing but a towel around his waist. By then I knew what was about to happen... It was four days until my parents called the police and they saved me from Gummycow. I refuse to reveal anymore information, just know to stay away from Gummy... 

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • TriHard 1
  • Weird 2
  • STFU 2