Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

- just justice -

17 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Bruh, People can make 3-4 mistakes when they fight with the big server alone.  Learning from every mistake that counts.

SPBojo

I accept what I do.    I didn't crush anyone for no reason.   If he was crushed he did something to deserve

1 minute ago, Tr_Revenge said:

-snip-

The thing is, if you accepted what you did this post would have never been made, you have made a lot of errors in your actions on this server and faced the consequences, you seem to refuse to understand things that are made quite obvious to you and i know language barrier is a thing but you can always ask people to take it slow / use different words, i even remember when i first ran into you in game, i was being friendly on a cartel and we were chit chatting to each other. The fact that you started after some time calling me a hacker for killing you, calling a lot of people hackers and started breaking rules for no apparent reason quite frankly showcases your lack of willingness to understand the rules which is why you are now sitting a 14 day ban. I don't blame you for fucking up once, but when you continuously fuck up and refuse to learn the error in your ways, that's when i blame you for your actions.

You bash on others based on your lack of knowledge of the rules and how the game works, you call people hackers when they have gone out of their way to inform you that its staff with the power to do these things you assume are a hackers doing. You call people scripters for literally pressing Shift + Spacebar that makes you jump which is publicly available for anyone to use, sure, Tammy might have DPI jumped which is against the rules in some scenarios but in reality you go out of your way to make posts like this bashing everyone and everything for your own mistakes / lack of knowledge / refusal to follow simple rules that people in teamspeak and such will gladly help you understand if you have questions about them etc.

As already said before, i hope you take these 14 days to get a better understanding of the rules and come back with a different mindset, the mindset you are currently in isnt going to benefit anyone, especially you.

• Like 1

SPBojo

I was banned for 7 days for the meta .

on what basis you say 14 days?    How many days do you  how decide that I will be suspended?  How can you interfere with management and decisions made?  Are you trying to direct management ? 

1 minute ago, Tr_Revenge said:

-snip-

I reported you yesterday for Combat Log, if you were already banned that will add more time onto your ban, i personally have no clue how long you are currently banned for but usually when you get reported and banned after a 7 day, you receive a 14 day depending on severity. How long your ban is doesn't matter, you have already received punishment for this from Staff so that's not in my hands nor will it be.

I'm going out of my way to try and be nice and have a proper conversation but its become quite clear to me that you refuse to actually read what i'm typing and instead focus too much on your own ways, my intentions was already to not bother responding to you but out of respect for a fellow arma 3 player i responded anyways, i'm done responding to you, you enjoy being so stuck in your own ways that you fail to realize when someone is simply trying to help you.

Hopefully you at some point actually take the time and effort to read what I've said as quite frankly, it would do you some good. 

Hope you have a nice day, enjoy the time away from arma.

3 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

-snip-

I helped everyone who helped.  I greeted those who gave hi.  I did not do anything wrong to anyone.   how many thousand gamer are in olympos,  only you and gang are a devil.   keep your information to yourself.  There are so many players that I will get the necessary information.  this could never be you and your gang.  

• Downvote 1