Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

- just justice -

before I start my words,   I'm not British.  I am Turkish and I live in Istanbul.   Therefore, I will try to explain my problem with my bad English and some translation help.  I am 32 years old and playing rigging since 2013.  

The first day I joined you on the Olympus Server, I was handcuffed by the "Olympus Fallen" gang.   they shot me in the head in a house.  they had fun. i heard them laughing.   Joe  come and talk. what they did next.

We Turks are happy to do business with other gangs or civilians.   I see here ,  nobody wants to do business together.   when it comes to selling after work is done,  I never killed that person and stole his money...   yes i lived it here.  introduced himself as friendly at first  and then he killed me by shooting from behind.. 

I never forgot that the 88 gang did it in the cocaine field. They said we are friends and I agreed to do business together.  what did they do?  they shot me in the head from behind and they killed..

One day I was raided by the police on illegal work.  it could be, it's the game after all.  They took me to the police station.  A cop asked "Where are you from?" because my English is bad.  I said turkey istanbul.  Do you know what he said ?  "-Fucking turkish guy" and laughing...  I heard what you said.   I said all the swearing I know too.   Did not take my gun.  Did not send to jail.  realized that he was acting wrong.

I always played alone.  I didn't trust anyone.  

I understand very well now that.  there is no justice here.   

After 1.5 hours of work, I am pressed by the police.  1.5 hours of labor goes in 1 minute.   1 minute later I see that they are selling moonshine with 3 tempest..  the cops did not raid them. They did it to "Revenge" who worked for 1.5 hours alone.   Wish you could see "Cops Aceeee" dance.

I'm not even talking about peeing on the corpse, different movements, dancing.. 

What have I done to earn your hate so much.  Is it a problem for you to be a Turkish or a Muslim?  

half of the players are cheating.  the management does not know.  

I'm new to this Server,  i don't know who is what...    Do you know that almost all of the Silla gang are cheating?    Did you pay any attention ?  When you kill someone from Silla,  After 5 or 10 seconds you are killed by "Tammy". 

Look;

I don't know this friend yet..   I made a report and complained.    Do you know what admin answered??

tammy.thumb.png.0d9fa4cf2081398bb06288ef4db84f59.png

I believed Admin but a big lie guys...     A BIG LIE...   He was not punished in any way.    they just cheated on us gamers..  they actually cheated on themselves.  They have damaged confidence in themselves and their justice..  

ttmm.thumb.png.c796518616b0088dac5d5feb433da071.png

We talked to "David Miller" and "Mike Lite" over and over again.   what they told me many times,  If there is a different gang name at the beginning of the names,  You will say "hands up or die" to both of them separately....    

I'm starting a role with "Wolf" in this video.  (the video is a long video. I cut it short) Gang names are different.  even "Wolf" plays as a civilian.     his friend next to him shoots me.  he Doing RDM.   I'm reporting and  It was so funny that "Hurricane" told me.   "- Unfortunately this report has been closed.  when shooting at the guy behind the person that killed you he shot probably because he thought you were shooting at him. "

friends, that's why I was suspended for 3 days.   

Someone named "Pigz" reported me and I was suspended for 7 days.  He's doing me RDM 2 minutes before the video he posted.   I was suspended for 7 days as a result of a 24-second video. 

See I was suspended for 5 days because of this video.  As you can see at the beginning of the video,  Smoke is thrown with the ifrit.  and there we fight.     I'm killing him because he came with a gun at the end of the video.   We had a long talk with "Mike Lite" about this video.  asked questions about the people I killed before. I was questioned..  However, he did not do any research for the 24-second video of "Pigz".

I do not judge people here.  I judge the system.  A 17 year old child should not be authorized to read reports and punish them..

Sorry about the Meta thing today.  i shouldn't have.  The Silla gang explains better how the incident unfolded.  He handcuffs me when I'm unarmed even though I don't do anything.  maybe they'll say something...

That's all for me.  I started with the slogan "Kill for Justice"   It turns out that justice never happened. 

Goodbye

Revenge.

• BlessUp 7
  • Wow 1
  • Pepega 3
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 2
3 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

1 minute later I see that they are selling moonshine with 3 tempest..  the cops did not raid them.

Depending on the amount of cops on the server, and ranks of said cops can effect the response time to a situation. Did you send the APD a dispatch letting them know that they were selling shine? Cops can't be everywhere at every second my guy.

Do you know what he said ?  "-Fucking turkish guy" and laughing...  I heard what you said.   I said all the swearing I know too.   Did not take my gun.  Did not send to jail.  realized that he was acting wrong.

To be honest, some people are just dickheads to be dickheads but If a situation like that happens again, record it and submit an APD Internal Affairs report, They are sent straight to the Senior APD and they will deal with the report appropriately. 

Side note: Check your deposit box at an ATM for your 500k for registering with Steam on the forums 😃

17 minutes ago, maxg said:

Depending on the amount of cops on the server, and ranks of said cops can effect the response time to a situation. Did you send the APD a dispatch letting them know that they were selling shine? Cops can't be everywhere at every second my guy.

stop reading from the booklet. I know very well how these happen. 6 people came, what will you say?

we have a saying,    fag is more honorable than an informant...

Edited by Tr_Revenge
  • BlessUp 1
5 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

stop reading from the booklet.   I know well how these things are.       6 people came, what will you say? 

There's no booklet my guy, Just some common things that happen while on cop lol. You don't know if the cops had another dispatch they had to respond to, or if they checked the redzone beforehand and couldn't go in for another 15, you don't know if they didn't see them (Which they probably didn't bc cops love money lol). There are so many factors that play into that situation my guy

3 minutes ago, maxg said:

There's no booklet my guy, Just some common things that happen while on cop lol. You don't know if the cops had another dispatch they had to respond to, or if they checked the redzone beforehand and couldn't go in for another 15, you don't know if they didn't see them (Which they probably didn't bc cops love money lol). There are so many factors that play into that situation my guy

I've witnessed a lot of police vehicles descending from the sky.   Tell these things to the kids just starting out.  

Side Note:  I'm not your man,  Fu**  your men too

• Wow 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Clown 1
  • Owner
41 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

I've witnessed a lot of police vehicles descending from the sky.   Tell these things to the kids just starting out.  

Side Note:  I'm not your man,  Fu**  your men too

That’s kind of crazy how you happened to watch me, @Grandma Gary or @Fraali do these things, notify us in staff dispatch about it, and when I personally teleported to you and told you it’s not a hacker it’s 3 of the highest ranking staff on the server screwing around, that you ignored it and tried to put it into a post for it to validate your argument ^_^

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

That’s kind of crazy how you happened to watch me, @Grandma Gary or @Fraali do these things, notify us in staff dispatch about it, and when I personally teleported to you and told you it’s not a hacker it’s 3 of the highest ranking staff on the server screwing around, that you ignored it and tried to put it into a post for it to validate your argument ^_^

my friend, you don't understand what I meant to tell you. or I could not explain.   We have enough minds to separate the Manager and the Cheater.

we even watched together

bildiri1.jpg.bb6e1ebbccbd2f476d37be8f68db3978.jpg

or I know these people and I know.

we just joked today. I even said "hands up or die". and I ran away .)

my friends,  The important thing here is they don't interfere with the game.    To give an example via Tammy, there is a direct game intervention using his features.   Killing. 

I could not find the video recording. I think it's been 1 month. Someone killed me in heroin processing.  i went again. again killed me.  I went again. again.. I'm shooting the her head, I wasn't kill.  I spent 1.5 M Money.  After 10 minutes, they ate perm due to cheating.   

one more example. I Killed 3 people with 36 bullets.  There was a friend from the  -_-  gang.   I couldn't remember  name.  I shot 47 bullets in his head. it did not die. 

I hope I coulded explain

• Like 1

Someone who has secret enmity,  reported me.  judged himself and he himself interrupted the punishment.     I asked her. I am asking from here too.

1. A person with cuffs cannot get out of the vehicle and I didn't do that.
2. my life is your responsibility and you killed me. You RDM me
3. Can you write down its Rule and its Clause?

Spbojo.thumb.jpg.7c627a53241fe451810cdde1fe808cc4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Someone who has secret enmity,  reported me.  judged himself and he himself interrupted the punishment.     I asked her. I am asking from here too.

1. A person with cuffs cannot get out of the vehicle and I didn't do that.
2. my life is your responsibility and you killed me. You RDM me
3. Can you write down its Rule and its Clause?

I mean this from the bottom of my heart with no ill intent at all, but you are genuinely a contender for being the dumbest person I've ran into in my time on Olympus.

2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I mean this from the bottom of my heart with no ill intent at all, but you are genuinely a contender for being the dumbest person I've ran into in my time on Olympus.

yes.  you are right.  ok.  ( I wonder if you dare to say that to my face )

3 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

yes.  you are right.  ok.  ( I wonder if you dare to say that to my face )

Oh no, mister tough guy, dam, im shaking in my boots. Ur a waste of my time, not gonna bother responding, enjoy sitting a 14 day ban ^-^

5 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Oh no, mister tough guy, dam, im shaking in my boots. Ur a waste of my time, not gonna bother responding, enjoy sitting a 14 day ban ^-^

Are you the one who decides?   then don't write to my page.  get fucked. 

Edited by Tr_Revenge

this man is down bad yall. First he gets rdmed at redzones, Then he sees @Ryan and @Grandma Gary hacking the server. And then to top it off he gets banned for exploiting when he cant get out of the car.

I like how his defense boils down to "you didnt lock the doors."

Buddy if you report hackers then staff come to you and say its staff, its def staff. Theyre not just going to let someone be that obv, as much as i disagree with staff on alot of things i do know they wouldnt just sit by idly and watch that happen.

Second, dont make a wall of text post quoting the rules all the way thru when you yourself dont even properly understand them. I know for a fact there turkish altis life servers if the language barrier is too much of a problem goto them. But at the same time you sound very not turkish in your videos and your pings amazing.

Overall 1/10 post either a good bait or this guy needs english classes.

11 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Are you the one who decides?

Youd be suprised...

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Strafe said:

this man is down bad yall. First he gets rdmed at redzones, Then he sees @Ryan and @Grandma Gary hacking the server. And then to top it off he gets banned for exploiting when he cant get out of the car.

I like how his defense boils down to "you didnt lock the doors."

Buddy if you report hackers then staff come to you and say its staff, its def staff. Theyre not just going to let someone be that obv, as much as i disagree with staff on alot of things i do know they wouldnt just sit by idly and watch that happen.

Second, dont make a wall of text post quoting the rules all the way thru when you yourself dont even properly understand them. I know for a fact there turkish altis life servers if the language barrier is too much of a problem goto them. But at the same time you sound very not turkish in your videos and your pings amazing.

Overall 1/10 post either a good bait or this guy needs english classes.

Youd be suprised...

Take a deep breath.  i'm smart kid . i'm smart kid. i'm smart kid.  and  repeat this.    Banish the devil that haunts your mind.   Now read it again from top to bottom.   I don't wanna believe you're such an idiot.  What did I say? What are you saying?

4 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Take a deep breath.  i'm smart kid . i'm smart kid. i'm smart kid.  and  repeat this.    Banish the devil that haunts your mind.   Now read it again from top to bottom.   I don't wanna believe you're such an idiot.  What did I say? What are you saying?

Go play on a different server nobody want's to listen to you bitch about stuff when you don't understand the rules in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Vigi easy money said:

Go play on a different server nobody want's to listen to you bitch about stuff when you don't understand the rules in the first place.

I play wherever I want.    am I going to ask you?  If you have courage, let's have a live session.  Let's see who knows or doesn't know the rules?

are you in?

8 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

-TR- Revenge -  

Strafe - 

SP - 

Trust me buddy we have just a smidge more knowledge then you. Almost every person in this thread has been playing for atleast 2 years.

Ill go thru your post and respond since thats what you seemingly want and im bored waiting on s2 open so lets go.

7 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

The first day I joined you on the Olympus Server, I was handcuffed by the "Olympus Fallen" gang.   they shot me in the head in a house.  they had fun. i heard them laughing.   Joe  come and talk. what they did next.

We Turks are happy to do business with other gangs or civilians.   I see here ,  nobody wants to do business together.   when it comes to selling after work is done,  I never killed that person and stole his money...   yes i lived it here.  introduced himself as friendly at first  and then he killed me by shooting from behind.. 

I never forgot that the 88 gang did it in the cocaine field. They said we are friends and I agreed to do business together.  what did they do?  they shot me in the head from behind and they killed..

Players are assholes. Its no ones fault but your own that you decided to trust people in KOS zones.

One day I was raided by the police on illegal work.  it could be, it's the game after all.  They took me to the police station.  A cop asked "Where are you from?" because my English is bad.  I said turkey istanbul.  Do you know what he said ?  "-Fucking turkish guy" and laughing...  I heard what you said.   I said all the swearing I know too.   Did not take my gun.  Did not send to jail.  realized that he was acting wrong.

I always played alone.  I didn't trust anyone.  

I understand very well now that.  there is no justice here.   

Just useless talking theres nothing for me to say.

After 1.5 hours of work, I am pressed by the police.  1.5 hours of labor goes in 1 minute.   1 minute later I see that they are selling moonshine with 3 tempest..  the cops did not raid them. They did it to "Revenge" who worked for 1.5 hours alone.   Wish you could see "Cops Aceeee" dance.

I'm not even talking about peeing on the corpse, different movements, dancing.. 

If you read the server info like you so clearly did before making this post complaining about the server rules then you would know cops can only patrol red zones every 15 minutes. They litterally cannot stop someone selling moonshine after they caught you even if they wanted to. The most likely scenario here is that they didnt see them. If they did they couldntve done anything either way and if it was like you said "1 minute later" then they fs couldntve done anything.

What have I done to earn your hate so much.  Is it a problem for you to be a Turkish or a Muslim?  

half of the players are cheating.  the management does not know.  

I'm new to this Server,  i don't know who is what...    Do you know that almost all of the Silla gang are cheating?    Did you pay any attention ?  When you kill someone from Silla,  After 5 or 10 seconds you are killed by "Tammy". 

No ones hating on you directly their hating on the fact that you think your interpretation of the few rules you did read is how they should be forced.

This is the part i somewhat agree with you on. There are a good amount of cartel rats and scats that use some form of script.

And yes im going to ignore your silla comment.

If the great admin says it was really shitty staff.. 

They've been confirmed to be shitty.

Is sarcasm not a thing where your from?

1 hour ago, Tr_Revenge said:

my friend, you don't understand what I meant to tell you. or I could not explain.   We have enough minds to separate the Manager and the Cheater.

Pretty clearly a admin in the video. "Buddy if you report hackers then staff come to you and say its staff, its def staff. Theyre not just going to let someone be that obv, as much as i disagree with staff on alot of things i do know they wouldnt just sit by idly and watch that happen."

Anyways have a good day man.

8 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

I play wherever I want.    am I going to ask you?  If you have courage, let's have a live session.  Let's see who knows or doesn't know the rules?

are you in?

Also im so down to do it rn

• Like 1