Over pop?

The server expanded to 120 pop while simultaneously closing server two while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to boost ways to make money until very recently with the plane runs.  Plane runs are not the solution though.  

And yes, runs should be dangerous, but in order for the server to be healthy, no more than 2/3 runs should be getting robbed or the economy isn't healthy and productive anymore.  You need the players who grind it out so the players who just wanna steal  actually have someone to steal from, and lately, nobody's trying to grind it out without a frit, armed jeep,  and air support and one guy doing all the work lol (S-Tac, I stg).  

When the player pop went up, the number of resource zones should have went up to compliment it.  It did not.  Taking the standard model, that worked fine before, you would need 3-4 additional resources to keep the economy healthy.  There are already some that are nerfed to death that could be brought back like salvage and turtles, and plane runs were buffed already (which helps), but it wouldn't kill to make up a couple more bullshit resources and use up some of that barren nothern space near meth.

If we absolutely have to shut down the other servers, we could at least adapt this one to have enough room that people have a chance at avoiding being found.  I promise that is the next move. 

1 hour ago, RustyBeerCan said:

Last night when S2 closed there was 102 ppl S1 and 24 people on S2 before it closed. 

Why would anyone want to buy houses on a server they can play on 1/3 of the time?

19 hours ago, RustyBeerCan said:

Yeah, also much more of everything that I just stated. I’d much rather have a server that’s not as interesting than everything that was stated. U act like S1 never had nearly 100 ppl on it every night before they shut down S2 lol. Or that it was just some boring wasteland. 

s2 still opens after 5pm have at your runs

7 hours ago, anti said:

Why would anyone want to buy houses on a server they can play on 1/3 of the time?

because ryan openly said theyre gonna open it up full time over summer. Its funny seeing all these new people have no clue whats happening.

2 hours ago, Joce said:

Closing S2 was the single worst decision I have seen and I have seen bad decisions here since 2014.

Disagreed

At least the server is playable, finding people doing runs much more often than before. Cartels are sometimes contested and more events have since been added. Run monkeys just get a little salty when they come across competition.

All in all, it was one of the best decisions that no one really wanted to happen. 
It revived server pop at a cost of temporarily removing a server.

15 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

Disagreed

At least the server is playable, finding people doing runs much more often than before. Cartels are sometimes contested and more events have since been added. Run monkeys just get a little salty when they come across competition.

All in all, it was one of the best decisions that no one really wanted to happen. 
It revived server pop at a cost of temporarily removing a server.

I could think of 15 players at least who stopped playing right about the same time.   In a way it was almost as bad as a server wipe, even for server one people. All of a sudden, there's 50+ near players on the server at any given moment without houses or any viable ways of making money besides robbing people. It killed runs, and still all this time later, runs are still over hounded, even with a lot of the s2 gangs buying houses of the people who quit the game.