I got 99 problems and a deep voice aint one...no wait!

AntiStud you're one weird dude.. Haha

agreed

I don't think I was ever a squeaker.. Thank you God for my deep manly voice at a young age ^___^

Tman you sounded the same when you were 2 and you will sound the same when you are 50 your voice isn't changing lol

I remember when I was a squeaker back in the Xbox days playing CoD. I got made gun of all the time, but I used that to my advantage sometimes. There was this one time where this guy asked if I was a guy or a girl, and of course I said I was a girl. Its more fun that way. Any way I started talking with this guy and eventually I became his girlfriend. This guy was like 19 or something. This guy was getting really interment with me so I decided to let him know that I was in fact a guy. I un friended him and never talked to him again. Any way what I'm trying to say is if someone calls you a squeaker have fun with it. If you can't make fun of yourself don't make fun of other people.

No. Just no....

• Like 2
  • Admin

im a squeeker beause i dont have teeth and they make fun of me because im old and wear depends. but its ok ill let my depends spill on them when we in a car and get shit on them and when we crash my teeth fall out and when we get back into the car they better not hit another bump or the teeth rolling around gonna bite their ankles and the gonna need R&R. i like ur brother but he needs to just take it with light intentions at the end of the day he has a off button.

Wow paw. You are something special hehe

being a squeaker on the internet is like being a freshman in high school, everyone is going to give you hell about it and everyone has the preconceived thought that you're a little shit. and a lot of the time its true. but nonetheless it's part of growing up. you have the prove to people your maturity and even then some won't fully accept you.

• Like 1

being a squeaker on the internet is like being a freshman in high school, everyone is going to give you hell about it and everyone has the preconceived thought that you're a little shit. and a lot of the. time its true. but nonetheless it's part of growing up. you have the prove to people your maturity and even then some won't fully accept you.

I never went to high school.

I gotta agree with Warfare here.  I know its a game, and people try to play it likes its an alternate life by cursing up a storm and taking shit to people constantly.  Skeeter at the end of the day you stuck up for your bro and thats a good thing.  Sadly you arent going to change anyone over the internet.  The anonymity the web provides means everyone can act like a douche with no consequences.  Not to say that the servers could use a bit more civility sometimes, but like someone said its mostly the pass through players who act like jackasses.  I've only run into a few true trolls who stay.