I got 99 problems and a deep voice aint one...no wait!

As many of you know, Evan McGraw is my brother. And he's a squeaker, and people make fun of him for it. This is for those people who joke or kid:

The constant repetition of this "joke" is annoying.He's a squeaker so fucking what. He wants to play cop on a game. So be it. He enjoys it, but doesn't enjoy fuck nuts bullying him. Regardless of the fact, its a game. Let him play it. May be "good fun m8" to some, but its really annoying and immature to others. Age is a factor on the APD, and Maturity should be also, but if that was the case half of the APD would be removed for being Immature.  Everyone who is calling him names, need to grow up. And that is just the bottom line. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Everyone was once a squeaker, so remember that. If you're going to make fun of him don't be a little bitch and say it to me or behind his back. Say it to his face. 
   BOTTOM LINE :
Evan sounds 4 but is 16, I'm tired of kids making fun of him because hes a "squeaker." To bad get over it. When he becomes your boss one day, he'll be the one laughing not you.

Sincerely

His Older Brother
                                                                                                                                                    Zack AKA Skeeter McGraw

This kind of goes hand and hand with maturity. If you can't handle shit talking on a video game online you shouldn't be playing it. I've never talked to you or Evan so I have 0 idea but this is just what happens online, theres nothing more to it. Pointless dramatic post tbh.

• Like 2

This kind of goes hand and hand with maturity. If you can't handle shit talking on a video game online you shouldn't be playing it. I've never talked to you or Evan so I have 0 idea but this is just what happens online, theres nothing more to it. Pointless dramatic post tbh.

Not meant to be "dramatic" just pointless when kids bullying cause of a voice. Oh well you don't get it, so its cool. Thank you for your opinion though! 

No I totally get it, but Evan isn't the only person that gets called a squeaker on the server. If he went through the same protocol everyone has to do which is file a ticket for harassment. You get nothing out of posting this. This isn't facebook.

No I totally get it, but Evan isn't the only person that gets called a squeaker on the server. If he went through the same protocol everyone has to do which is file a ticket for harassment. You get nothing out of posting this. This isn't facebook.

Once again, Thank you for the post. I understand your side. But, if you don't like the post, don't read it.  

Here's my opinion, Do what you want with it. No matter what "bullying" on a video game isn't gonna end, Every single game has it even fuckin club penguin. As far as I'm concerned if you can't stand someone calling you a squeaker constantly then just don't play. It's just that simple, Don't like it don't be here. What it all boils down to is there is bullying everywhere, Not gonna stop now and never will. Regardless if he is 14,16,19,22,101, Let him stand up for himself. Honestly my big brother would kick my ass if i told him someone was bullying me and I didn't do something about it.  

• Like 5

Dude, when i was fucking 9 i started playing Cod WAW and i got made fun off soooo much in lobbies, and im the older brother. I didnt give a fuck. One thing i have noticed is evan hasnt commented on this situation at all. Your being dramatic, i get called a sqeaker all damn day, how many f*k* do i give? NONE. Because part of being mature is not being a salty pussy. If you and him arent man enough to handle him being called a sqeaker leave, this is actually worse then the women harrasment post. Just chill and play the game dude.

Dude, when i was fucking 9 i started playing Cod WAW and i got made fun off soooo much in lobbies, and im the older brother. I didnt give a fuck. One thing i have noticed is evan hasnt commented on this situation at all. Your being dramatic, i get called a sqeaker all damn day, how many f*k* do i give? NONE. Because part of being mature is not being a salty pussy. If you and him arent man enough to handle him being called a sqeaker leave, this is actually worse then the women harrasment post. Just chill and play the game dude.

shut up squeaker  :rolleyes:

Welp, here is my opinion, take it or leave it. I played with evan for a bit, and considered him a high level "squeaker". A good cop, knows the rules, listens, doesn't fill up the comms with useless banter, and in a situation I know that I can count on him to put out a good effort. That being said, the only people I hear make fun of him were the people he was processing. Guess what? At the end of the day, Evan cashed in on that shit. Made tons of cash on verbal insults. If he has a problem with people making fun of him, he needs to learn to deal with it himself. He doesn't need his bigger brother fighting his battles for him. Its a part of growing up. I have a younger brother, and I fought all his battles for him. I kicked the shit out of his bullies, took care of his homework, all that shit. It would have helped him out in the long term for him to fight his own battles, and learn to take care of his own buisness. So Skeeter, I like the fact that you are sticking up for him, but you don't need too. He needs to nut up and stick it right in the faces of the guys making fun of him.

• Like 3

Welp, here is my opinion, take it or leave it. I played with evan for a bit, and considered him a high level "squeaker". A good cop, knows the rules, listens, doesn't fill up the comms with useless banter, and in a situation I know that I can count on him to put out a good effort. That being said, the only people I hear make fun of him were the people he was processing. Guess what? At the end of the day, Evan cashed in on that shit. Made tons of cash on verbal insults. If he has a problem with people making fun of him, he needs to learn to deal with it himself. He doesn't need his bigger brother fighting his battles for him. Its a part of growing up. I have a younger brother, and I fought all his battles for him. I kicked the shit out of his bullies, took care of his homework, all that shit. It would have helped him out in the long term for him to fight his own battles, and learn to take care of his own buisness. So Skeeter, I like the fact that you are sticking up for him, but you don't need too. He needs to nut up and stick it right in the faces of the guys making fun of him.

And he is, hes just a kid. Trust me we've had this talk. I'm just tired of kids saying shit to me, then getting mad when I say something back.

And he is, hes just a kid. Trust me we've had this talk. I'm just tired of kids saying shit to me, then getting mad when I say something back.

Wait i dont understand, according to you, he is 16, and he is mature enough to be on the APD. But he is "Just a kid" ?

The best advice I can give you and your brother is if players continue to harass him tell him to send in a ticket with proof. To the users saying "its a video game and it happens everywhere" that's exactly what the problem is. If you won't grow up and stop making fun of people how do you expect others to do the same. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I understand your point Skeeter. In fact I have not seen your brother around for the longest time, but I remember he's was a good cop. Let him embrace it and proof to people that his voice isn't everything. Tell him to show people how mature he is and the fact that he can handle everything that's thrown at him. I have seen Pinkstreak handle this situations in the most mature way. Ticket them for verbal insults after the first verbal warning and if it keeps on going send him to jail. He has to let everyone know it doesn't bother him. 

The people I've heard making fun of him are mostly new and "just passing by" players, not the regulars. I assure you most of the members posting right here right now are not in on the situation. 

To those whom criticize the boy for being a squeaker while being processed. Obviously that person is more immature than you'll brother ever be so let him think about that. Every time he hears " Squeaker" , he should think.... " What an immature little child this guy is " and proceed to enjoy the game. 

And last but not least...take it easy guys after all it is just a game but if he really feels he's being harassed just tell him to send video evidence and I am sure it will be more than dealt with. But to my opinion, he needs to stand up for himself in and out of video games. 

• Like 1

I've never had any problems being bullied online, being called a Squeaker or any other shitty thing like thaT. I've been playing computer since I was four, now obviously I never used a mic from then to now but when I did i wasn't called a Squeaker online. In school and shit I was bullied constantly I just went and dealt with it myself and not running off to mommy or daddy or bigger brother/sister, and let's remember here everyone on the Internet aren't nice lititle kids. Some people actually enjoy calling people Squeakers because they want a reaction if it's a big deal record it.

Oh my, as if a day doesn't go by when I get made fun of. If he is truly 16 then he should be a man about it and toughen up. Laugh it off and still enjoy the damn game. A video game is a video game. People can talk smack online all they want because they feel as if there is no real life consequences. However, I will also admit along with anyone else who has encountered your brother.. I find it very hard to believe he is truly 16. I have not had the chance to actually play with him and see his maturity level but I can definitely tell from his voice he is pretty high on the squeaker scale. When I got made fun of for my voice, I showed a video with my drivers license showing I was 18.. like, "hey suck on that, bud." All in all, get ovvaaa it.

Big deal, he's a squeak. Not a issue at all. Tough up. He get's harassed, have him take care of it in a appropriate manner. How do you think Pinkstreak feels being one of the few girls on the server? She get's more "Harassment" probably that 90% of the server pop and doesn't post about it. I know i've said my inappropriate share to her lol.

I remember when I was a squeaker back in the Xbox days playing CoD. I got made gun of all the time, but I used that to my advantage sometimes. There was this one time where this guy asked if I was a guy or a girl, and of course I said I was a girl. Its more fun that way. Any way I started talking with this guy and eventually I became his girlfriend. This guy was like 19 or something. This guy was getting really interment with me so I decided to let him know that I was in fact a guy. I un friended him and never talked to him again. Any way what I'm trying to say is if someone calls you a squeaker have fun with it. If you can't make fun of yourself don't make fun of other people.

• Like 1

im a squeeker beause i dont have teeth and they make fun of me because im old and wear depends. but its ok ill let my depends spill on them when we in a car and get shit on them and when we crash my teeth fall out and when we get back into the car they better not hit another bump or the teeth rolling around gonna bite their ankles and the gonna need R&R. i like ur brother but he needs to just take it with light intentions at the end of the day he has a off button.

• Like 1

There was this one time where this guy asked if I was a guy or a girl, and of course I said I was a girl. Its more fun that way. Any way I started talking with this guy and eventually I became his girlfriend. This guy was like 19 or something. This guy was getting really interment with me so I decided to let him know that I was in fact a guy. I un friended him and never talked to him again.

That is why internet relationships are absolutely no fun.. Lmao