Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Havnt played for 2 years and now stuck

In the game when I use voice chat it defaults to group chat. I switch the chat channel but the moment I let go of push to talk button it goes back to group chat. How would I go about changing this so it will stay on the channel I switch to? Any and all help would be appreciated!

13 hours ago, Flamy said:

In the game when I use voice chat it defaults to group chat. I switch the chat channel but the moment I let go of push to talk button it goes back to group chat. How would I go about changing this so it will stay on the channel I switch to? Any and all help would be appreciated!

I'll specify some more on the problem. I'll press the PPT button and it's on group chat. I switch to direct chat via the "," and "." Keys. Once I finish talking and let go of the PPT button. It should stay on direct chat since I changed the channel so the next time I use the PPT button it will be on direct chat. But what it acually does is automatically switch back to group chat. So every time I use the PPT button It will be on group chat again and I have to yet again switch to direct chat. I want it to stay on direct chat if I change the voice channel to direct chat. But it always defaults to group chat. If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know! 

• Lead Developer

The reason it does this is due to you probably scrolling over side chat when you try to go to direct. This will automatically force it to default to group to prevent people from exploiting and yelling in side chat.