Re-creating Altis Life?

Dope new revive system thanks to the end game Bohemia added: http://i.imgur.com/sbA6EXr.jpg

Hold space for 3 seconds to kill self, Auto eject from vehicles, Hold space to revive dead people

nice looks cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you don't stop doing hotfixes and such when developing this then go for it. As for my comment earlier about a wipe... I understand now that a wipe will happen if this is developed but at least try to give people who have like 10 mil for example, 1mil to start w/. Im pretty sure alot of people don't want another wipe as farming takes up alot of time that some people don't have.

As long as you don't stop doing hotfixes and such when developing this then go for it. As for my comment earlier about a wipe... I understand now that a wipe will happen if this is developed but at least try to give people who have like 10 mil for example, 1mil to start w/. Im pretty sure alot of people don't want another wipe as farming takes up alot of time that some people don't have.

There likely won't be a wipe, at least not a complete one. I'm keeping the database relatively similar, although some changes may be made to licenses/virtual inventory(for homes) saving. As for money/vehicles/gear and stuff, that stuff is pretty good already. Gucci and Odin have been doing almost all the hot-fixes lately, so hotfixes shouldn't slow down.

• Like 1

I agree with this aslong as you bring back the better processing areas. Like mushroom, cocaine and some of the legal zones.

As for the talent system, make it like asylums. They've pretty well perfected it.

• Like 1

I agree with this aslong as you bring back the better processing areas. Like mushroom, cocaine and some of the legal zones.

As for the talent system, make it like asylums. They've pretty well perfected it.

I'm looking into some better processing areas. Some will be familiar from pre-wipe where others will be complete new zones. The hope is to make it to where it's car and heli friendly. 

• Like 2

I'm looking into some better processing areas. Some will be familiar from pre-wipe where others will be complete new zones. The hope is to make it to where it's car and heli friendly. 

Perhaps make it so some are car/truck friendly, some are heli friendly and some are friendly to both? Higher "rank" items, higher risk, higher payout.

Looks like Arma is also adding in a better solution for calling scripts on the server and stuff, which should help further optimize things, good timing :P

In the pursuit of optimization, Programmer Richard Biely and Designer Ji?
  • Admin

It's up to you Poseidon to take full advantage of this, and I know you will as you are a talented God of the code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...