Civ Council Trying to Monopolize Cartels

28 minutes ago, Diamond Drop said:

Lol yah that's a productive way of arguing. Anytime someone disagrees with you just call them a bot. You are what you hate.

No it was an accurate and fair analogy.  This whole thing is a big joke a bunch of these kids think they're in on, but the joke is on them.

1 hour ago, anti said:

Like I've said before.. you aren't in Cabal or TP and you support this, you got "little brother thinks he 's playing the game with you but his controller isn't even plugged in" energy.

small gangs push caps and take them all the time. If you cant handle fighting caps dont go to them, simple as that. 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, genesis said:

small gangs push caps and take them all the time. If you cant handle fighting caps dont go to them, simple as that. 

Obviously you haven't been keeping track of anything that's been said here.  Yes, small gangs fight caps all the time.  They are trying to redesign caps to change that.  Don't dogpile until you've at least read whats being discussed, k thnx.

1 hour ago, anti said:

Obviously you haven't been keeping track of anything that's been said here.  Yes, small gangs fight caps all the time.  They are trying to redesign caps to change that.  Don't dogpile until you've at least read whats being discussed, k thnx.

small gangs will still fight caps....

2 hours ago, anti said:

This whole debate is really about her not small gangs. You're the one the according to you turns down people from joining your gang. And refuses to join another gang. So stop shitposting

15 hours ago, Evannnnn said:

to add to this, imo we should have a system implemented where you dont need to pay cartel taxes but as a tradeoff you get tracked for 5 minutes and cant store/bank atm for 5 minutes, they used to do this on modded servers and it worked quite well

not a fan of the 5 min timer to store anything tho. 5 mins tracked sure.

13 hours ago, Evannnnn said:

no idea if its on anzus but if u want to pay tax go for it idgaf just a suggestion, didnt mean to hurt your feelings mr vinny

well consider my feelings hurt Mr. Evan, I'll suing you for emotional damage

On 1/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, Creepy said:

I do find it interesting that a lot of people are starting to say things like "as intended" when there's literal YEARS of precedent at play. Some gangs are super chads and everyone has their own ifrit. Some people roach off cap, rotate hatchpack pushes, etc. Some people fight from the water. What does intended even mean? "The meta" of cartel fighting has always been ever evolving, and I'm a little concerned that instead of letting things happen organically we're starting to manually cultivate it with rules and redesigns and whatever. I personally don't really have much of a dog in the fight, and it seems conquest for the most part has sated the "endless re-push" blood lust so I don't intend on getting on a soapbox here. If the general population is completely OK with these changes then awesome let's have at it.. but just remember just because something can be changed doesn't mean it should be 🙂

Edit: For clarification the only thing I'm advocating for here is critical thinking; I'm neither for or against the changes at this time

Doubt this makes a difference but will feel better voicing it regardless. I don't think having a separate server and play structure to feed big gangs money into the Altis Life server should have been "as intended" since that pays out quite a bit and seems to eliminate the need for those gangs to do any RP on the Altis Life server (ie: runs, roleplaying professions, general interactions with general population of the server). But I also get that the people in power have the power to do what they wish with the server, and have accepted my role as a humble copper miner. 😄

8 hours ago, anti said:

How is this going to stop small gangs from fighting? Think it will make fighting much more convenient to everyone that actually wants to fight. Making all the caps close to each other makes capping all of them less time consuming and much more viable. Its an inconvenience to people that want to cap cartels without fighting for sure, but I don't think anybody cares.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, genesis said:

How is this going to stop small gangs from fighting? Think it will make fighting much more convenient to everyone that actually wants to fight. Making all the caps close to each other makes capping all of them less time consuming and much more viable. Its an inconvenience to people that want to cap cartels without fighting for sure, but I don't think anybody cares.

Think about the logistics of it.  One gang camps OG, and keeps  rangefinders up on the other caps.  They will easily have the time to rush people first to whatever cap is being approached.  Nobody, against any numbered force, would ever be able to seize the defensive position.  They will always be pushing an entrenched enemy.