vigis

3 hours ago, JD Connor said:

sounds like he’s just poopoo

idk man I guess we're all just dog ass for not knowing how to turn our dicks into nail guns

• Like 2
  • +1 1

100% agree. Vigi's ruin the server. Maybe have a cap to how many can be in the server at once. They cannot enter warzone unless chasing someone. If they can go they have to verbally engage. Raise the min bounty to 150k (possible). I don't understand why people even Vigi, just get APD whitelist.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Skip said:

100% agree. Vigi's ruin the server. Maybe have a cap to how many can be in the server at once. They cannot enter warzone unless chasing someone. If they can go they have to verbally engage. Raise the min bounty to 150k (possible). I don't understand why people even Vigi, just get APD whitelist.

fr they wannabe cops

I play vigi because I like taking in bounties and don't want to follow the rules of the cop role. This is it. As a tradeoff, my gear is much worse and I don't have access to APD resources or wave rules. Vigi is honestly an underpowered role, but people still react strongly to it as getting arrested is frustrating, and is even more frustrating at a lower bounty. Vigis are strongly encouraged to take low bounties constantly due to the way the leveling system is set up, leading to more frustrating and almost pointless situations in which small time criminals are forced to go through the process of getting arrested, going to jail, then getting back to whatever they were doing all for a 75k bounty.

The way to make vigis less frustrating is to encourage them to go after larger bounties, as well as enable them to do so. As it stands, the strategy a vigilante follows is to wait around in towns hoping a bounty shows up, which is exactly where smart players with large bounties will avoid. Getting vigis out of towns and into the map hunting bounties actively would lead to a more engaging and less frustrating role all around. Some sort of general tracking system would enable this. In order to not make a tracking system extremely cancer, it would have to be very general and imprecise, and maybe come with a price. We don't want an Asylum bounty hunter situation, but at the same time we really don't want the current situation.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Skip said:

6dbd9f83a9be29481ae280951ad98dab.png

you see cop in there?

respectfully. +L

• STFU 1

Shit back in my day vigi used to be on main MSR leaving kav near the courthouse and their was millions of vigis in sqaure
its toxic but its an old game and people dgaf anymore just be prepared for it save the stress

13 hours ago, Chase- said:

Nobody that plays Vigilante wants to deal with people on APD. I say this and people think I am joking but people that main-stay APD are usually the most irritating people in this community. Nobody wants to put up with it.

Nothing on cop is held to your 'character' | all your progress can be removed because you made some neckbeard mad.

On god, I lowkey can't wait for the server to die off just so people realize the outside world exists and social interaction is possible. Senior APD have some major power issues (not all of them) and it makes me wonder why Olympus doesn't hire a therapist and require meetings every week for people in power to discuss how to be a better person lmfao

angry game of thrones GIF