Think About It, Seriusly, Do It.

He misconstrued what was actually said I think.

What was boasted was that even if the MC Seniors DID NOT VOTE, then Moob still had more yes's than no's.

thats what i ment yeah, misconstructed my sentence right there.

LMAO no idea who told you this lie.. all MC in senior staff voted, which is most of em

Moob would have gotten that promotion either we liked it or not. he had more yes's than no's, and its sad to see you step down from sgt seeing yet another spot has opened for MCPD. but you had your reasons and thats fully understandable. but yeah, as i and McDili said, he would have gotten SGT anyway.

Yes, But a free poster is a free poster. I like posters and free things. So imma steal one!

you wish, the poster is only for APD that is not MC ! ; )

I must say i agree with bojo about moob he is a fantastic player and he gets alot of shit about it b/c he is in mc people just need to back off of him hes just simply good at the game and its hard for people to accept that

this is carl

To be fair, some MC members should know when to quit the bullying.. Now one person is gonna correct me on this, but he know for a fact what happens cause he had to take it one step to far, and recieved a Harrassment ban for it... SO.. Stop with the bullying, that goes to both sides... 

wow i just hate the word harassment it has so many meanings and then u dont have to even say anything directly to the person to be charged and unwhitelisted for it lol

;)

And yeah, some rules are quite bad : )

I must say i agree with bojo about moob he is a fantastic player and he gets alot of shit about it b/c he is in mc people just need to back off of him hes just simply good at the game and its hard for people to accept that

this is carl

Hes the leader of MC, and when MC does bad shit, like harrasing, rdm'ing and stupid shit in general people automaticly dont like moob because he's their leader. Everyone deserves a chance.