88 snitchin and on a 14 year old and he didnt even mean too

PS 88 FUCK YOU AND THE CLIQUE U CLAIM THE CREW YOU RUN WITH AND THE RECORDED LABEL YOU SIGNED WITH im getting +PA+ no name unbanned from you "Petty" report and if it doesnt imma make a post on general about this bullshit ban. just mad that we roached your Black Water acouple weeks ago. THANKS FOR THE AT JEEP BTW and we tried again and NO NAME a 14 year old SMOKED 5 or 6 88 members this time. just mad cause your ass is old first thing you do is pick up the phone SNITCH c'om old motherfucker its on mad that PA is up in ur home BITCH

He loves this game and barely every breaks the rules I think this is his 2nd ban every 

If he doesn't get this banned lifted imma post up the ban video and show everyone how bullshit this ban really is 

He was in elephant grass and their was two APD cars in his line of sight I.E Why he shot that 88 member while he was tied up. "HE DIDNT KNOW"

• Like 1
  • Weird 3
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 3

Sorry its been  awhile since iv slept 

But 88 got no name banned cause a 14 year old slapped them around and he didnt know that one of them we're tied up so they got him banned. bunch of rats

heres the ban video fuck it

hes in the elephant grass and theirs two APD Hatchbacks in view of him also its a blackwater and look at the kill feed No name Is in combat so i HIGHLY doubt he notice the mofo was tied up all he saw was a still upper body even then IDK what he saw im not him, nor did he even notice a dispute case afterwards

• Like 1

im pissed and yes no name just didnt notice the dispute all im saying. but look at the video theirs two APD Hatchbacks in his line of sight , u can not tell where no name is but its obvs he was in elephant grass which gives him limited view

Prove me wrong he had no attention of breaking the rules it was a mistake 

I really dont sleep at like at all so grammar and spelling are useless to me. if you have a problem talk to me in person and try to argue with me because I will make a fool out of you 

Ricky the rain man of altis life lol.   Im done posting on the forums BTW "Drops the mic"

1 hour ago, Ricky Falzo said:

PS 88 FUCK YOU AND THE CLIQUE U CLAIM THE CREW YOU RUN WITH AND THE RECORDED LABEL YOU SIGNED WITH im getting +PA+ no name unbanned from you "Petty" report and if it doesnt imma make a post on general about this bullshit ban. just mad that we roached your Black Water acouple weeks ago. THANKS FOR THE AT JEEP BTW and we tried again and NO NAME a 14 year old SMOKED 5 or 6 88 members this time. just mad cause your ass is old first thing you do is pick up the phone SNITCH c'om old motherfucker its on mad that PA is up in ur home BITCH

He loves this game and barely every breaks the rules I think this is his 2nd ban every 

If he doesn't get this banned lifted imma post up the ban video and show everyone how bullshit this ban really is 

He was in elephant grass and their was two APD cars in his line of sight I.E Why he shot that 88 member while he was tied up. "HE DIDNT KNOW"

Bruh please go back to school or at the most English class please lol I had a stroke reading this 

Im over it , he said it was a mistake he could be lying idk I ended up raging and going afk after lucky kills me because i jumped in another AT Jeep I thought i was gonna get lucky twice 

He got it reduce so w.e 

1 hour ago, Ricky Falzo said:

Im over it , he said it was a mistake he could be lying idk I ended up raging and going afk after lucky kills me because i jumped in another AT Jeep I thought i was gonna get lucky twice 

He got it reduce so w.e 

Cry About It Meme Discord GIF - Cry About It Meme Cry About It Discord GIFs

2 hours ago, Ricky Falzo said:

lol u didnt even get the jeep u got killed by lucky, stay mad bud i got all my shit back bc of ur buddies stupid ass

7 minutes ago, Lil Jewzie Vert said:

Cry About It Meme Discord GIF - Cry About It Meme Cry About It Discord GIFs

lol u didnt even get the jeep u got killed by lucky, stay mad bud i got all my shit back bc of ur buddies stupid ass

I was talking about the blackwater 88 did acouple weeks ago, I did kill two 88 and had to repair the AT Jeep....Major FUCKING PAIN was their and will back me up he died repairing it first. he was also the one that claimed it when we got it too the chop. but yes this time I got in the driver seat and lucky owned me lol 

1 minute ago, Ricky Falzo said:

I was talking about the blackwater 88 did acouple weeks ago, I did kill two 88 and had to repair the AT Jeep....Major FUCKING PAIN was their and will back me up he died repairing it first. he was also the one that claimed it when we got it too the chop. but yes this time I got in the driver seat and lucky owned me lol 

thats worth 4 mil, i wipe my ass with that and yes you just proved my point u died to lucky when u got in the jeep & your buddy shot people that were only in restraints, if everyone clipped and submitted thatd be a 1 month and youd be crying ur eyes out and donating 50$ to the server to get a quicker ban appeal

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Lil Jewzie Vert said:

thats worth 4 mil, i wipe my ass with that and yes you just proved my point u died to lucky when u got in the jeep & your buddy shot people that were only in restraints, if everyone clipped and submitted thatd be a 1 month and youd be crying ur eyes out and donating 50$ to the server to get a quicker ban appeal

What point ?

PS your on ignored now just like Black Jesus lol

3 hours ago, Ricky Falzo said:

im pissed and yes no name just didnt notice the dispute all im saying. but look at the video theirs two APD Hatchbacks in his line of sight , u can not tell where no name is but its obvs he was in elephant grass which gives him limited view

Prove me wrong he had no attention of breaking the rules it was a mistake 

Unintentional rule breaking is still rule breaking

It was unfortunate and he didn't see the dispute. It is what it is at this point. He will probably just have to eat the ban. He is clearly in the wrong (intentional or not) and its hard to make the argument that he was shooting at the cop and accidentally killed the guy in restraints. The cop is seen leaving the line of sight. What was no name shooting at besides enemy gang? Thats how you have to look at it

Intentional or not, it still happened 🤨

38 minutes ago, Connor S said:

Unintentional rule breaking is still rule breaking

It was unfortunate and he didn't see the dispute. It is what it is at this point. He will probably just have to eat the ban. He is clearly in the wrong (intentional or not) and its hard to make the argument that he was shooting at the cop and accidentally killed the guy in restraints. The cop is seen leaving the line of sight. What was no name shooting at besides enemy gang? Thats how you have to look at it

Intentional or not, it still happened 🤨

He was shooting at 88 but he told me he didn't see him in tied up. from the looks of it half his body is covered by the hatchbacks .  Don't we all make mistakes

maybe he jumped the gun too quick too dont know atm 

Edited by Ricky Falzo
added something