Locked #FreeTRCBasic

Rip the homie he aint did nothing wrong, Noble refusing to give proof. Prolly cause he got 0 proof of anything. The homie basic cant do any wrong it is physically impossible #Freebasic #gonebutnotforgotten #RIP #TRCONTOP #MERLOKONTOP #CTFSUCKS

• Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 3
  • STFU 5

He was banned for doxxing me.  I didn't report him.. the evidence was reported by someone else.  I seen the evidence with my own eyes.  It was 100% deserved.  He was permed and that creep is never getting unbanned.

Ik for a fact he didn't doxx u @ anti  that info was floating around since atleast I started playing again in January. He didn't do it he mayb reposted but someone was just out for him. #unbanbasic #didnowrong #insidejob #rigged #merlokontop

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, [LC] Merlok said:

Ik for a fact he didn't doxx u @ anti  that info was floating around since atleast I started playing again in January. He didn't do it he mayb reposted but someone was just out for him. #unbanbasic #didnowrong #insidejob #rigged #merlokontop

So he got a hold of my personal contact  information from someone that was previously banned for doxxing me, and continued to repost it in a discord channel to doxx me again. 
And you say it's justified because .. he wasn't the first person to doxx me.  Interesting.  

lmao i aint dox anyone. I copy and pasted a picture that was legit right above mine in the same chat. i dont even know where to start to dox someone nor do i have the time or energy to do so rip lmao. @ SPBojo  how are you so upset from the tree days still? @ anti my b fr  

• Clown 3
1 hour ago, Basiic said:

@ SPBojo  how are you so upset from the tree days still?

"I didn't dox I simply reposted their phone number, address and full name which is not doxing" 

You really are something ey...

18 minutes ago, Basiic said:

Yes @ SPBojo .. Shame on you for helping to financially support the server this mans been playing on for free forever.   It's clear proof that you need to leave the house because you have money to do this that you obviously earn by playing arma all day.

1 minute ago, anti said:

Yes @ SPBojo .. Shame on you for helping to financially support the server this mans been playing on for free forever.   It's clear proof that you need to leave the house because you have money to do this that you obviously earn by playing arma all day.

lmao im chillin bojo has hated me for 3 straight years because his whole friend group chose to hang with me instead of him and he got butthurt and hasnt turned the other cheek since. One more thing bae @ anti dont ever worry about me financially. Im always chillin.

9 minutes ago, Basiic said:

lmao im chillin bojo has hated me for 3 straight years because his whole friend group chose to hang with me instead of him and he got butthurt and hasnt turned the other cheek since. One more thing bae @ anti dont ever worry about me financially. Im always chillin.

You know a lot of people who have been permed over doxxing me and threatening to kill me/blow up my house IRL, I ended up coming around and personally made the case for them to be unbanned myself.  Staff can tell you that.

But the fact that you try to pass this off as an innocent mistake and you had no ill intentions sounds like faux excuses when I could post 30  screenshots of way over the line statements you've made harassing me over the last month alone.  It's hard to play the victim of circumstance when you could have been banned for harassment 10x over at least, and I just never bothered to report you, and it just got so bad that someone else ended up reporting you for it.  

You're not sorry you did it.. you're sorry someone finally reported you. 

2 minutes ago, anti said:

You know a lot of people who have been permed over doxxing me and threatening to kill me/blow up my house IRL, I ended up coming around and personally made the case for them to be unbanned myself.  Staff can tell you that.

But the fact that you try to pass this off as an innocent mistake and you had no ill intentions sounds like faux excuses when I could post 30  screenshots of way over the line statements you've made harassing me over the last month alone.  It's hard to play the victim of circumstance when you could have been banned for harassment 10x over at least, and I just never bothered to report you, and it just got so bad that someone else ended up reporting you for it.  

You're not sorry you did it.. you're sorry someone finally reported you. 

I mean i didnt have ill itentions i sent the screen shots of the discord your info was already posted for days in a discord (not by me) that houses 155+. idk how many times i gotta tell you i dont even know where to start to dox someone.

2 minutes ago, Basiic said:

I mean i didnt have ill itentions i sent the screen shots of the discord your info was already posted for days in a discord (not by me) that houses 155+. idk how many times i gotta tell you i dont even know where to start to dox someone.

One method, is to find someone who's already doxxed that person, and copy what they found to doxx them again.

If you steal a car that someone else stole, you still stole a car. 

Just now, anti said:

One method, is to find someone who's already doxxed that person, and copy what they found to doxx them again.

If you steal a car that someone else stole, you still stole a car. 

I mean ya. I even messaged you and said i made a oopise woopsie. Wasnt thinking it thru just thought it was a copy and paste since it was in the chat for days. Also over the line shit? All i do is say guy jokes because you almost cry about it so its funny that is no way over the line just like the rest of the people do in olympus.

5 minutes ago, Basiic said:

I mean ya. I even messaged you and said i made a oopise woopsie. Wasnt thinking it thru just thought it was a copy and paste since it was in the chat for days. Also over the line shit? All i do is say guy jokes because you almost cry about it so its funny that is no way over the line just like the rest of the people do in olympus.

I don't even acknowledge you.  If I was crying about it don't you think youda been permed before you went and got yourself permed?  You don't stop though.. you just kept going and going and going and when I wasn't acknowledging it enough for your liking, you found my 'personal information' and tried to propagate it. 

Btw, that's my phone number and address from college like 20 years ago  lmao.  Before anyone gets too excited. 

The first sign that might have been drastically outdated information was the email address at aol.com lmao. 

The encore will be you doxxing my myspace and livejournal.  

bro what. I have said nothing overboard that would have got me permd? Your like talking a fema- cement wall. If i wanted to spread your shit i wouldve went to every arma 3 discord i am in and @everyone and be like YO THIS IS SOV INFO BOYS. My intentions were never to spread your shit and be like LETS STALK THIS WOMAN. I wasnt trying to "Propagate" anything.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Basiic said:

bro what. I have said nothing overboard that would have got me permd? Your like talking a fema- cement wall. If i wanted to spread your shit i wouldve went to every arma 3 discord i am in and @everyone and be like YO THIS IS SOV INFO BOYS. My intentions were never to spread your shit and be like LETS STALK THIS WOMAN. I wasnt trying to "Propagate" anything.

Ok... Answer one question then.  Why did you paste it into the discord?

Just now, anti said:

Ok... Answer one question then.  Why did you paste it into the discord?

Not explaining the reasoning David knows why. If you really want me to explain deat by deat join a voice channel or sum damn

Just now, Basiic said:

Not explaining the reasoning David knows why. If you really want me to explain deat by deat join a voice channel or sum damn

Should be pretty simple to explain in one sentence.  The only reason you won't is because you can't without admitting your actual intentions.  

And if you wanna doxx my angelfire account I could save you the trouble and just post all the cringey poetry I wrote as a goth 16 year old, but you wouldn't get it cause you're like, a fucking poseur. 

Every time anti posts, I want to commit hate crimes. Please for the love of God get a job or something, 70+ hours a week on fucking arma 3 holy fuck. Maybe no one would try to doxx you if you were not such a rabid fucking cunt. You have the biggest ego of anyone I have ever met on arma 3.  You do the most rat shit then wonder why people target you then have the nerve to cry and bitch about every single little fucking thing. Get Fucked.

• Like 1
  • TriHard 1