Bounty Hit List: 50k per kill!

Each kill on the [FB] Gang, aka the FireBorn gang, I will pay 50k. Please send a screenshot and I will gladly pay 50k per kill on them. The Picture Below is a list of their names.

FB List.jpg

Post Screen Shots below or send it to me personally.

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 2
  • PogChamp 1
  • Clown 3
On 3/23/2022 at 11:08 AM, Commissar_Vito said:

Is there a limit to how much you shelling out?

There is no limit on how much I am shelling out. I have a total of 10 million saved up just for this hit list that i need to liquidate. My in game name is [CA] Anti - Air

7 minutes ago, Solar_Drift said:

There is no limit on how much I am shelling out. I have a total of 10 million saved up just for this hit list that i need to liquidate. My in game name is [CA] Anti - Air

this dude is lying lol. mf does not have ten mil see for yourself. Olympus Stats (olympus-entertainment.com)

• Haha 1

for a little bit of context everyone reading this this is why he placed a hit out on us AKA fireBorn gang, he essentially kidnapped one of our gang members [FB] Classy he kept him on drugs the entire time so that way he wouldn't know where his gang sheds were anything like that and so he is a rival enemy to our Allied gang R/ so we told our Allied gang where he was so that way they could go get our boy back now obviously it took them some time to get there to him and in this time Solar_Drift gave my gang member roughly around 1.3 million after he was killed by our Allied gang we gave the money that he gave to my gang member back to him. honestly it is quite baffling to me why he's placing a hit out on us but honestly he does not have enough money to pay everyone who has killed us he only has $1,253,823 so honestly I'm not quite sure why he is so mad but he's trying to make it to where it's not playables for us and that's not fun. We have been RDM'd so many times and of course all of them people have been reported and the proper administrative action has been taken against them so really what I asked you guys as the public is to just think before you kill us. it was kind of funny because I was held at gunpoint today by one of his gang members and they let me go because they said he's a "little special" those were their words not mine.

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1

Payed out 300k to the TS gang for Killing [FB] gang. Here's Proof:

My stats may say I only have a few million but thats because I have shit tons of stuff I need to sell out of my 5 houses plus gang shed.

Proof.jpg

TS Transfer.jpg

Dunk.jpg

[TS] No Name and his gang were rewarded 300k for killing FireBorn. I have another Payout to make to JD. Caleb tomorrow when he gets online.

Master.jpg

On 3/23/2022 at 9:33 AM, CHEESE1 said:

Hitman cheese on the way to pop them heads fam

Chesse you get any kills yet? If so I owe you money!

On 3/20/2022 at 12:51 PM, Solar_Drift said:

Each kill on the [FB] Gang, aka the FireBorn gang, I will pay 50k. Please send a screenshot and I will gladly pay 50k per kill on them. The Picture Below is a list of their names.

FB List.jpg

Post Screen Shots below or send it to me personally.

Who the hell is fb?

On 3/24/2022 at 11:07 PM, Leo_Kie said:

for a little bit of context everyone reading this this is why he placed a hit out on us AKA fireBorn gang, he essentially kidnapped one of our gang members [FB] Classy he kept him on drugs the entire time so that way he wouldn't know where his gang sheds were anything like that and so he is a rival enemy to our Allied gang R/ so we told our Allied gang where he was so that way they could go get our boy back now obviously it took them some time to get there to him and in this time Solar_Drift gave my gang member roughly around 1.3 million after he was killed by our Allied gang we gave the money that he gave to my gang member back to him. honestly it is quite baffling to me why he's placing a hit out on us but honestly he does not have enough money to pay everyone who has killed us he only has $1,253,823 so honestly I'm not quite sure why he is so mad but he's trying to make it to where it's not playables for us and that's not fun. We have been RDM'd so many times and of course all of them people have been reported and the proper administrative action has been taken against them so really what I asked you guys as the public is to just think before you kill us. it was kind of funny because I was held at gunpoint today by one of his gang members and they let me go because they said he's a "little special" those were their words not mine.

Feels bad man… maybe just try not getting kidnapped??

• Like 2
On 3/24/2022 at 11:07 PM, Leo_Kie said:

You want their gang shed location? I can tell you lol