88th scammed me

This prerson named Deano scammed me for a type 115 taser and also my RPG with 4 rockets in there and he claimed my ifrit. I lost just about 3million from this and this shows that how shity people can really be.

• +1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Clown 1
2 minutes ago, Revy said:

He scammed me too lol 

it sucks

1 hour ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

Now that is true :3 No hate against No Name for putting the video up for everyone to see :3

honestly if i did get a lot of hate i didnt care sicne this was rgiht and this is what they get for scamming me. And thank you for understanding and not hating

2 hours ago, No Name said:

This prerson named Deano scammed me for a type 115 taser and also my RPG with 4 rockets in there and he claimed my ifrit. I lost just about 3million from this and this shows that how shity people can really be.

Kinda ur fault..LMAO i would've hopped in the ifrit right after I dropped the Type 115 and got the money..You waited too long.

• BlessUp 1
14 minutes ago, GoofyThief said:

Kinda ur fault..LMAO i would've hopped in the ifrit right after I dropped the Type 115 and got the money..You waited too long.

it was 50/50 so heu dropped half then i dropped the gun then he dropped the other half so i only got half of the price

Just now, No Name said:

it was 50/50 so heu dropped half then i dropped the gun then he dropped the other half so i only got half of the price

and i also neeeded to trade the PRG for moen too

5 hours ago, No Name said:

fun fact

i was the person in this video who did the scamming

• Like 1
8 hours ago, No Name said:

crawford isn't really "in" 88 

1 hour ago, 1emplar said:

crawford isn't really "in" 88 

well he technectly is but not running tags

3 hours ago, hawkg said:

U need to get gud and maybe u wouldn’t of gotten scammed 

??? makes no sense 

7 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Bro you were begging to be robbed he literally had a taser before he bought one and u willingly holstered ur weapon then u cried about you’re own stupidity 

True....Should had MK1 unholstered ..Asking to be robbed

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Bro you were begging to be robbed he literally had a taser before he bought one and u willingly holstered ur weapon then u cried about you’re own stupidity 

ik i was spectical abt that but went along with it

11 hours ago, No Name said:

well to be fair he did buy the taser maybe next time use a middleman or make him pay for everything at once