Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

why they gotta make bad changes

2 minutes ago, jasper_ said:

Armour stacking was a crutch for bad players, just get good.

im just saying its basically making those useless you cant say it wasnt fun to run around with granits and level 3 or 4 vest but now there basically useless

Edited by bullet66
2 minutes ago, bullet66 said:

im just saying its basically making those useless you cant say it wasnt fun to run around with granits and level 3 or 4 vest but now there basically useless

they really aren't useless, granites with t2 is still superior to no granite t3, t4, t5 etc, its literally a retardly broken uniform and needed a nerf ages ago.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, monster said:

they really aren't useless, granites with t2 is still superior to no granite t3, t4, t5 etc, its literally a retardly broken uniform and needed a nerf ages ago.

I'm pretty sure it would only be better than nothing with tier 3 tier 4 and 5 I'm pretty sure will still be better than granites with tier 2

2 minutes ago, bullet66 said:

I'm pretty sure it would only be better than nothing with tier 3 tier 4 and 5 I'm pretty sure will still be better than granites with tier 2

english?

22 minutes ago, bullet66 said:

Go in the editor and test for yourself, monster is correct

20 minutes ago, monster said:

english?

He meant 

Granits + t2 will only be better than t3 vest alone

T4 and t5 vest alone will be better than granits + t2

(Which is wrong)

• +1 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2991 said:

get some wp then talk

I'm talking as a cop having to dump an entire mag into someone to down them. I could catch people out of position but they can still 180 me because their armour just kept them alive.

31 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Go in the editor and test for yourself, monster is correct

He meant 

Granits + t2 will only be better than t3 vest alone

T4 and t5 vest alone will be better than granits + t2

(Which is wrong)

i very well could be wrong never did tests just my assumption from how they are but i just think that armor stacking really wasnt that bad the way it was it costed a lot to be able to do it with high tier armors level 3 was just the cheapest

On 7/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, jasper_ said:

I'm talking as a cop having to dump an entire mag into someone to down them. I could catch people out of position but they can still 180 me because their armour just kept them alive.

then don't be a cop + cry harder. APD is the biggest gang on the server, y'all make do just fine.

• Like 2
  • STFU 1
On 7/8/2022 at 1:05 PM, jasper_ said:

dont be dogshit?

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, -Price- said:

Pcovs can still stack armor though right? Just use those.

pretty sure in the update pcovs can and they took a granite b out of war point shop and put it into black water I think and that version is able to still armor stack.