Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

1 hour ago, eknjack said:

yeah our whole gang cheated and got away with it, im here with the exposé
your a retard a random cheated and got banned. How can you come calling people cheaters when you, in your infinite wisdom, cheat. Are you all of a sudden some sort of expert because you installed cheats? fuck up you silly little cunt get back to school and quit acting big your literally like 13
imagine begging for unban on a forum post then chatting bare shit actual munter 

didnt you say who will write a paragraph for an unban when your writing one for some 13 year old🤣

11 hours ago, eknjack said:

Imagine writing paragraphs for a ban appeal

🤔

1 minute ago, Zan said:

didnt you say who will write a paragraph for an unban when your writing one for some 13 year old🤣

calm down pal its not a love letter
Also just to make something very clear - there is a stark difference between me typing a single "paragraph" to inform you of your apparent mental handicap versus you begging for an unban on a dying server, and frankly dying game, with, and I quote, "lengthy paragraphs detailing why I should be unbanned" and of course a forum post. Perhaps if you spent less time being a gimpy little retard you would A) not have been banned in the first place; and B) not be such a gimpy little retard

31 minutes ago, eknjack said:

calm down pal its not a love letter
Also just to make something very clear - there is a stark difference between me typing a single "paragraph" to inform you of your apparent mental handicap versus you begging for an unban on a dying server, and frankly dying game, with, and I quote, "lengthy paragraphs detailing why I should be unbanned" and of course a forum post. Perhaps if you spent less time being a gimpy little retard you would A) not have been banned in the first place; and B) not be such a gimpy little retard

but if a random posted it yall wouldnt be on his dick why yall on mine get the fuck outta here you wooden tooth bitch your still on the forums of a dying  serverRobot Reaction GIF

Edited by Zan
  • Clown 3
45 minutes ago, Zan said:

but if a random posted it yall wouldnt be on his dick why yall on mine get the fuck outta here you wooden tooth bitch your still on the forums of a dying  serverRobot Reaction GIF

yeah because most randoms dont go about acting hard when theyre squeakier than my dogs toys

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Ur a pussy that felt the need to cheat because ur dogshit no ur crying about not getting unbanned. complete trash

Bro asking to be unbanned wasting his time writing paragraphs on a dead server kick rocks 

BRO WHO ARE YOU AND I NEVER CHEATED THERES NO VIDEO PROOF YOU MONG you mayonnaise sandwich muncher, literally only a picture from an application that didn't get accepted so now you can also hop off my dick that's why the title is petty because all these people under my post are all saying im cheating your just mad yall all got shit on and still butthurt to this day about it yall all cant get over anything that's why this server is dying egotistical social rejects like you every single one of you think yall are better than someone else cause a fucking admin rank or some dumb bull shit but it if yall meet me or anyone else in real life youll be the biggest bitch made yall keep calling me 13 but yall don't know me if any off you lives in new jersey i wanna run the 1s😈🤣

your calling people trash on an olympus arma 3 forums 🤣

19 minutes ago, eknjack said:

yeah because most randoms dont go about acting hard when theyre squeakier than my dogs toys

Whos trying to act hard if someoe is riding my dick with no license giving me the  g awk gawk 3000 ima say something about it cause theres no reason for it you retard and you keep coming back wasting your time like go get a life weirdo.

Edited by Zan
24 minutes ago, Zan said:

Whos trying to act hard if someoe is riding my dick with no license giving me the  g awk gawk 3000 ima say something about it cause theres no reason for it you retard and you keep coming back wasting your time like go get a life weirdo.

what license are you on about, a dick riding license?

• Haha 1
On 10/2/2022 at 7:27 PM, Zan said:

im zanahoria from way back when and im banned for cheating even though they have no video evidence only a pic not of me cheating thoguh.

its because you're 12 years old and annoying

• STFU 2
On 10/3/2022 at 9:38 AM, hawkg said:

keep him banned unban slade and groovy 

he needs to do that for his english compositions 

For once we agree on something, free groovy

Edited by Lil Savage