Region lock third world countries

Region lock third world countries  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Region lock third world countries

14 hours ago, nman said:

Man, that was clearly server lag because it was extremely crowded, in my view I didn't understand anything that happened. My Brazilian friends and I have this lag you mention (you can check our highliths in situations where the server is normal). I've never seen so much xenophobia and racism in a single post, you justify your death with lag and blame others, since you played badly and want extreme performance in an old and poorly optimized game.     

• Love 1
  • Clown 1
11 hours ago, Peach Collector said:

Demonstrating how problematic latency is in one fight side by side. Only a patriot actually sent PoV. Any time I ask the jews for a PoV clip they ask for money.

Type57 literally caught in 4k on today's conquest. I took a screenshot too, that guy (.aak) ended the game 49-27 doing that.

I'm sure it's a skill issue though, we just cant believe he's that good because he's brown. 

@ Moonini  is now gonna report your video for xenophobia

image.png

If you look at the history we always played well in the conquest because we have a sense of the game and the objective, unlike you a weak racist who complains about dying, clearly the killing of the video the server is extremely laggy for everyone and it was an exceptional case, not everyone every day, just look at our highlights and see that the kills are normal. It's going to be treated expensive, because it's not possible that someone thinks this behavior is normal!

• Clown 1

12 minutes ago, aktrovao_ said:

If you look at the history we always played well in the conquest because we have a sense of the game and the objective, unlike you a weak racist who complains about dying, clearly the killing of the video the server is extremely laggy for everyone and it was an exceptional case, not everyone every day, just look at our highlights and see that the kills are normal. It's going to be treated expensive, because it's not possible that someone thinks this behavior is normal!

please leave a like and if possible share (i recommend watching in 4k)

Playlist

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 hour ago, Gordelas said:

please leave a like and if possible share (i recommend watching in 4k)

Playlist

The irony of posting this here

80% of your clips are just you hopping out a frit, shooting them, and hopping back in before you appear on their screen as having exited the vehicle. The other 20% of the clips are you exploiting via backpacking walls or dpi'ing.

5 minutes ago, Peach Collector said:

The irony of posting this here

80% of your clips are just you hopping out a frit, shooting them, and hopping back in before you appear on their screen as having exited the vehicle. The other 20% of the clips are you exploiting via backpacking walls or dpi'ing.

mimimimi im bad at this game and im crying in the forum mimimimi

• Clown 1
11 minutes ago, Gordelas said:

mimimimi im bad at this game and im crying in the forum mimimimi

image.png

mimimimimi dpi again

isnt most of your gang banned from server 1 rn including you because brown ppl cant read english rules or something

Edited by Peach Collector
1 minute ago, Peach Collector said:

image.png

mimimimimi dpi again

you're just tilted because the "guy" who lives in a third world country is better than you, and i think you forget that I have a clip of someone in your gang doing vdm and killing, it could even be you, but I don't care about report , i never banned anyone on the server

• Like 1

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/RglNflpYFvViU/d1337UuPTwau?invite=cr-MSw0aFosMzkwNjIwNCw

image.png

image.png

Type 57 sticking gun thru wall, seeing thru smoke, and shooting a ghost. What's not to love about foreigners on the server:pepega: @ Grandma Gary

• Head Admin
19 hours ago, Peach Collector said:

Yeah when I die like this I really stop and think about how racist, xenophobic, transphobic, and anti semitic I am, not their 300 peso/shekel computer on dial up internet. Ofc its not because they're brown, it's "Socioeconomic factors". Just because they're stuck with generational abject poverty doesnt mean everyone else should have to deal with their problems.

Server is maxed 150/150 every day without them on.

Absolutely infallible logic right here "let me demonstrate what it's like fighting foreigners with the help of my fellow countrymen"

31 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Absolutely infallible logic right here "let me demonstrate what it's like fighting foreigners with the help of my fellow countrymen"

Yes. I'd say to ban anyone with dial up internet like this (because it's not about race)- it's just much more efficient to restrict poor regions than to ban poor individuals like Honcho :^)

I just tagged you in a video of type 57, and Nman posted a video of Type 57- both demonstrating it with authentic foreigners

4 hours ago, aktrovao_ said:

Man, that was clearly server lag because it was extremely crowded, in my view I didn't understand anything that happened. My Brazilian friends and I have this lag you mention (you can check our highliths in situations where the server is normal). I've never seen so much xenophobia and racism in a single post, you justify your death with lag and blame others, since you played badly and want extreme performance in an old and poorly optimized game.     

this is indeed clientside lag buddy

• Like 1
On 1/27/2023 at 10:02 AM, Moonini said:

I remember when you made a post asking how racist Olympus is. Then you make a poll asking to kick off a big chunk of player base (Type 57). You are the most hypocritical and xenophobic dude I think I’ve ever met. I wonder if you gas light women(or men) in your life in to thinking everything is their problem

bro thinks not wanting lag switching mfs on the server is racist xD u gotta get ahold of urself buddy stop watching cnn

• BlessUp 1

@ Peach Collector   I agree with SOME of your points here, but the bottom line is, despite this being an INCREDIBLY RACIST CULTURE on this server, using racist remarks, no matter if there is irony or whatever excuse, completely deflates any point that you were trying to make because it suggests all your motives are ulterior.  If anything, you ended up ensuring type 57s place on the server because anyone opposed to it is now going to be lumped together under the racist banner.  

10 minutes ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

@ Peach Collector   I agree with SOME of your points here, but the bottom line is, despite this being an INCREDIBLY RACIST CULTURE on this server, using racist remarks, no matter if there is irony or whatever excuse, completely deflates any point that you were trying to make because it suggests all your motives are ulterior.  If anything, you ended up ensuring type 57s place on the server because anyone opposed to it is now going to be lumped together under the racist banner.  

I'm sure everyone is just quaking at the idea of being called a racist on the internet. 

White knights lack critical thinking skills and confuse racism with pattern recognition, or just use it as a deflection tactic to avoid confronting a problem caused by pattern-recognized groups.

• BlessUp 1
7 minutes ago, Peach Collector said:

I'm sure everyone is just quaking at the idea of being called a racist on the internet. 

White knights lack critical thinking skills and confuse racism with pattern recognition, or just use it as a deflection tactic to avoid confronting a problem caused by pattern-recognized groups.

You posted a video of arma clips with the 'Duck Tales' theme song parodied to 'I hate N*****.'  You are insulting everyone's intelligence right now. 

1 hour ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

You posted a video of arma clips with the 'Duck Tales' theme song parodied to 'I hate N*****.'  You are insulting everyone's intelligence right now. 

1. It's funny .

2. Being a n***** is a state of mind, not a skin color.

3. Brazilians are not black.

The issue is purely technical. Choosing to focus the author's motives instead of creating an actual counter-point to the facts is tell-tale retardation and cope.

If you want me to post my personal disclaimers:

I treat everyone equally and with respect at first contact. I have had fun playing with Type 57 at feds in the past. In general, they are loyal and maintain some level of integrity. However, the technical problems fighting against them, and their piss attitude when people complain about those legitimate issues have made me lose respect for them over time. The fact they deliberately break rules constantly because they know the reward is greater than the cost of comp is also scummy.

I used to play with the Israeli players until their similar attitudes changed that. Israeli players like Conteno unironically arguing how they're better than TP,88,Aegis,ETC- while admitting to using frit drop strats solely to exploit his high ping, is cringe and very showing of his character. He lacks any integrity, is very selfish, two-faced, will literally jew you at every turn, and will switch priorities to ensure he alone comes first. Something to the affect "TP sucks I could wipe all of them *10 minutes later* fuck you, I'm better than you, you better watch yourself because I have powerful friends in TP"

If the issue was simply social, I would simply not talk to them. But I am compelled to engage in combat with those groups at times where they have a combat advantage due to technicals- and that is the motivation for advocating blacklisting of the regions.

In general, those regions have demonstrated they cannot play fairly or in good faith. They know they have high ping and deliberately adapt their playstyle around exploiting a technical problem while publicly playing dumb denying that the very real problem even exists.

Factually, they are not victims of anything. They were given a gracious opportunity for a whitelist exception. And with that, they have chosen to be predatory and abuse technical limitations every way they can to make the game more fun for themselves at the expense of others. It's time to cut the cord.

4 hours ago, Peach Collector said:

1. It's funny .

2. Being a n***** is a state of mind, not a skin color.

3. Brazilians are not black.

The issue is purely technical. Choosing to focus the author's motives instead of creating an actual counter-point to the facts is tell-tale retardation and cope.

If you want me to post my personal disclaimers:

In general, those regions have demonstrated they cannot play fairly or in good faith. They know they have high ping and deliberately adapt their playstyle around exploiting a technical problem while publicly playing dumb denying that the very real problem even exists.

Factually, they are not victims of anything. They were given a gracious opportunity for a whitelist exception. And with that, they have chosen to be predatory and abuse technical limitations every way they can to make the game more fun for themselves at the expense of others. It's time to cut the cord.

doesn't matter how you put it, sensitive people will always blame you for their sensitive feelings

• BlessUp 1