So this motherfucker xlax...

Name a single person who was staff revived that didn't have TP in their group?

• Downvote 3
  • STFU 1
9 minutes ago, Masonn said:

scuffed

Scuffed indicates poor execution.   This wasn't a failed execution.  The event was a narrative to cover the situation.  

There was no talk or thought of an 'event' until he got caught.

Just now, Noble said:

"tags" members were also revived 

Half of them were teamplayers.

And that wasn't until this had been going on for a long time already.

• Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
  • Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

The very moment a fight ended where one team pushing them died, all of TP insta revived.  Every single time, and the other gangs pushing them didn't get that.  

The only time any other team started getting revived was when a mix of tilde/nomad showed up and some teamplayers joined that team to balance.  Then both teams started getting revived and only THOSE TEAMS.  

And that was already well past the point of TP Getting mass staff revives for a while.

And even then we get down to what?  So theres on cap you can get staff revived at, allegedly *gotta pretend i didnt see tp get revived on alpha cap to accept this but we'll power through*.. then only teamplayers is aware of this one magic cap they get revived at, nobody else knows, and this is a ... server event?

Like I said don't agree with the way it was handled in terms of an event but based on logs there doesn't seem to be any other groups who was dying to TP during the time other than yourself (honestly looks like you died before the revives were happening) and the other group which from what I've seen were pretty happy about the situation. If you're going to complain about something at least give correct facts.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 2

I don't want money/comp.  I want to be certain this shit is locked down and he can't just do shit like this again.

I don't want him removed from staff, I just want the cartels to be pure of staff revives without server wide announcements and fair across the board application.

Bonus:  Would be nice if we could just drop this 'event' narrative that was concocted AFTER he got caught.

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

I don't want money/comp.  I want to be certain this shit is locked down and he can't just do shit like this again.

I don't want him removed from staff, I just want the cartels to be pure of staff revives without server wide announcements and fair across the board application.

GO GET A LIFE FAT BITCH INSTEAD OF FREAKIN FORUM CAMPING

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Half of them were teamplayers.

Oh so now its not " Only people who got ressed was tp." now its "half of them were teamplayers"

Can hardly keep a straight story to save ur life sov. Lit just trying to blow nothing into something for some attention on a arma forum.

Just now, fat female arma 3 player said:

Oh so now its not " Only people who got ressed was tp." now its "half of them were teamplayers"

Can hardly keep a straight story to save ur life sov. Lit just trying to blow nothing into something for some attention on a arma forum.

Literally said the same exact thing from the beginning.  Don't twist words. 

Everybody is so hell bent on trying to get people to do runs, but 3am turns around and teamplayers getting fed free cartel money and dont have to buy kits anymore.  But they don't have to do runs because... *ahem*... "skill."

• Downvote 3
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Literally said the same exact thing from the beginning.  Don't twist words. 

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

When a cartel pusher or team pushed them, they didnt get ressed.  Only people who got ressed was tp

get ur fucking story straight holy shit sov

get ur fucking story straight holy shit sov

Youre handpicking selections of text with no context.  I said from the beginning a second tp group formed mixed with nomad and tilde and that group also got revives.  

• Downvote 5
11 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Youre handpicking selections of text with no context.  I said from the beginning a second tp group formed mixed with nomad and tilde and that group also got revives.  

Let me be clear.  THIS WAS NOT AN EVENT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.  He started acting like it was after this fact.  This was TP taking and dominating all 3 caps without needed epi pens, dope shots, or even revive timers.  There were several  other gangs pushing caps that were not getting revives.   TP was getting revives.  

THEY MADE IN GAME MONEY AND HAD TO RISK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL FOR IN GAME MONEY, meanwhile other gangs were losing kits trying to push caps.   When a cartel pusher or team pushed them, they didnt get ressed.  Only people who got ressed was tp.  EVENTUALLY (well after  many many staff revives) they broke up into different groups so it was TP vs TIlde with some TP.  That was after many revives.  (One of 2 parts where you admit other teams were revved)

This was "very spur of the moment" because he got caught staff reviving his friends on cartels.  THIS WAS NOT A FUCKING EVENT.  Please dont be dense.  A lot of people lost kits pushing tp and they never had to so much as go buy a dope shot.  (admins have proved your the only one who lost anything & offered to comp you. More bold face lies)

26 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

The very moment a fight ended where one team pushing them died, all of TP insta revived.  Every single time, and the other gangs pushing them didn't get that.

26 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

The only time any other team started getting revived was when a mix of tilde/nomad showed up and some teamplayers joined that team to balance.  Then both teams started getting revived and only THOSE TEAMS.  (Second part where you admit other gangs were revved. No other teams pushed so why the emphasis on "ONLY THOSE TEAMS"? seems like your just trying to blow it up.)

Red - Parts where you say only teamplayers get revived (2 exceptions where you imply the other teams only got revived much later in the event when it was proven false by mason)

Green - Added by me

get a fucking grip sov

id also like to point out THE FIRST TIME YOU MENTIONED OTHER GANGS GETTING REVVED WAS 2 HOURS AGO NOT WHEN YOU MADE THE POST

Even after dragging Wastem into this shit I've still only managed to net 3 downvotes.  

• Downvote 5

Even after dragging Wastem into this shit I've still only managed to net 3 downvotes.  

now ur not even gonna acknowledge how you were 100% wrong throughout the whole thread? ur so funny to argue with its like arguing with a 8 year old

I know you're joking but the thing your referencing is a solid example of the point I'm trying to make.

@ Noble  Is a friend of mine.  Does he staff revive me?  Give me free shit?
NO!  He carries around a fuck ton of grenades to fuck with me when I'm sharking (which, if I had a problem with, I would complain about).

He doesn't need to buy my friendship, and his actions don't add money to his friends and overfill the economy it does the opposite.  

no staff member gives free shit you are a dyke shut your fucking mouth

4 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

now ur not even gonna acknowledge how you were 100% wrong throughout the whole thread? ur so funny to argue with its like arguing with a 8 year old

Im not tho.  

2 minutes ago, winter isss a faggot said:

no staff member gives free shit you are a dyke shut your fucking mouth

Keep spamming dyke into my inbox for another week straight.  that'll fix your problem

• Downvote 2
  • STFU 1

okay so respond idiot

ed0d9d1829c82db41dcd7f97d6973229.png

You're ignoring everything I said and connecting dots by skipping steps.  Your entire argument is disingenuous and not worth having.  

37 minutes ago, bick__ said:

SOV, we're here for you if you need help. I'll just pretend your my mom going through something like drugs, drinking, etc.

If you were really here for me I'd have gotten more than 3 downvotes.  Your whole gang is a bunch of failures at everything they do.  Except Coffee.  He's a real one.

• Downvote 3
  • STFU 1

You're ignoring everything I said and connecting dots by skipping steps.  Your entire argument is disingenuous and not worth having.  

ur delusional go work a 12 hour shift at a fedex warehouse then spend 6-8 hours a day on arma

Ultimately I've been talking this through with xlax on discord.. and everyone trying to defend him  here is making him look worse.  

He's the only one giving a decent POV.

2 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

ur delusional go work a 12 hour shift at a fedex warehouse then spend 6-8 hours a day on arma

Who even are you?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Ultimately I've been talking this through with xlax on discord.. and everyone trying to defend him  here is making him look worse.  

He's the only one giving a decent POV.

noone gives a shit bro its a fucking game you lost 300k go stuff your fat dyke face with more cheetos god damn

3 minutes ago, winter isss a faggot said:

noone gives a shit bro its a fucking game you lost 300k go stuff your fat dyke face with more cheetos god damn

printing.png

You  have that kind of money, and pull kit after kit after kit.    Defend your sugar daddies harder.

When you're finally cut off and have to do a run, you're just gonna quit, and we'll all be better off for it.

• Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
  • SWAT Commander

@ The Sovereign The kit you lost was prior to any of this. You lost it legitimately on Alpha cap. 

9 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Heres the story

They fought on cap and killed sov. Sov never repushed and sat on a hill watching them. Xlax talked to the gang he was rezzing and decided to run a mini event TP vs whoever the gang was. Both sides were getting admin rezzed and no one ever got admin rezzed while real genuine fights were happening. IE sov never lost a kit to a illegitimate revive / fight as she never repushed when the rezzes were happening. I agree it does look kinda bad but i would also hear out Xlax on this as personally knowing him i know how serious he takes his position.

This story is also AFAIK i havent talked to xlax directly about it.

^^^^^

Only inaccuracy in this is I found the players at rebel, not reviving them. I just decided not to shoot and instead talk to them.

I agree I should have organized it better, but there was 0 effect on any other players based on my actions. 

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You werent even there.

Let me be clear.  THIS WAS NOT AN EVENT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.  He started acting like it was after this fact.  This was TP taking and dominating all 3 caps without needed epi pens, dope shots, or even revive timers.  There were several  other gangs pushing caps that were not getting revives.   TP was getting revives.  

I WATCHED THIS FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE CALLING HIM OUT.  Lots of people lost their kits to TP, TP risked nothing!

There was 0 announcement of any kind of an event.  The EVENT was an excuse.  

THEY MADE IN GAME MONEY AND HAD TO RISK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL FOR IN GAME MONEY, meanwhile other gangs were losing kits trying to push caps.   When a cartel pusher or team pushed them, they didnt get ressed.  Only people who got ressed was tp.  EVENTUALLY (well after  many many staff revives) they broke up into different groups so it was TP vs TIlde with some TP.  That was after many revives. 

This was nothing more than an abuse of admin to feed money to his friends in TP without competition. 

And I think the only responsible thing to do after this is start checking logs and seeing exactly how many times a day hes reviving members of TP.

From how casual he was just reviving those guys and himself when they died over and over, Im willing to bet he's passed 200 teamplayer revives alone this week.  

I think whatever cartel money TP made on caps yesterday should be forfeit, and some absolute NAILED IN ground rules need to be in place for what constitutes and 'event' before xlax starts spawnuing in rpgs and suppressors for TP as an 'Event.'

No other gang pushed during the entirety of this. Tp already owned all caps legitimately. Logs have already been checked. I don't revive people if they die in legitimate circumstances. The only time that happens is if they are bugged and cannot be revived by other players/medic. 

1 hour ago, Masonn said:

Like I said don't agree with the way it was handled in terms of an event but based on logs there doesn't seem to be any other groups who was dying to TP during the time other than yourself (honestly looks like you died before the revives were happening) and the other group which from what I've seen were pretty happy about the situation. If you're going to complain about something at least give correct facts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

Nothing but good intentions, but I could have executed it better. No players lost anything during this, no other gangs were killed by the groups being revived. 3am friendly fights to give an opportunity for players to fight and have fun. Being entirely blown out of proportion and there is a lot of false information in this thread. I'll compensate your kit if you'd really like, but I can tell you I had 0 influence on that.

• Like 4