At night, the mind wanders...

I just had a massive shit - I'm talking 8" length and 6" circumference and it really made me think that I could make it as a faggot. To test this theory, I have fished it out of the toilet and frozen it inside a condom. I'm nervous, of course, but you've got to believe that because it came out of me, it can go back inside of me? If I can make it out of this unscathed, I honestly believe that I could handle anything Grindr has to offer and really become one of you - A true member of the Olympus community.

Would any one else like to share their experience?

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2
  • Pepega 1
  • Weird 2
7 minutes ago, -Price- said:

It's been 18 hours. He's either:

Gone septic and died. Pogchamp

Is really enjoying himself. Kreygasm

Is crying in the fetal position. Pepe

Cast your votes now!

im going with the Kreygasm

• Kreygasm 1

So this just happened an hour ago and I am still shaking. I’m a staff in public accounting and was in the middle of a 3-hour training on Zoom. Usually when we have these types of calls I just keep the video running in the background and I walk around the room doing things to pass the time and distract myself from the monotone presenters. Well today I forgot that I left the camera on (I usually always have it off but earlier today I had a call with the partner to discuss my upcoming promotion, so I had to have it on). I had no clue I had left the camera on and in the middle of walking around and muttering to myself as I was zoning out, I flipped it out and started to rub one out. I did so with complete confidence, openly and ferociously, stroking faster and faster until I heard the presenter stop and kindly asked me to turn my camera off. Mortified, I lifted my pants up and rushed over to turn the camera off. Soon after the training was over I had a call with HR and they let me know that I was being terminated. I hated the job anyway so not so bummed about that, but I’m not sure what to say in interviews now if I’m asked why I left this job. Any advice?