Is this VDM - All opinions welcome.

Ive been an Altis Life player for going on 9 years now, and recently switched to Olympus and have run into quite an inconsistency in the way admins handle reporting for VDM/RDM.  Is this VDM; I have a 500k bounty, Im in a M-900 that is left running for quick exit, the Bounty Hunter recognizes this, and them rams my M-900 disabling it completely.  Once he rammed me with his ifrit, he send me a text to put my hands or die, and I am then pulled out, restrained, and turned in.  

Is this acceptable?  Were any rules broken?

@ WALT

Edited by DaveJ85k
  • Downvote 1

What lucien said, if they accidentally blow up your vehicle, submit a dispute and request a comp and if they don't then report. If they succesfully disable the vehicle then the "pit" maneuver worked. When you got texted to put your hands up, technically you have 5 seconds to respond, so if they instantly restrained you and you didnt move or move any direction to indicate that you may shoot, that may warrant a report as long as you have the clip.