ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

49 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I once watched you scream at a 9 year old in voice chat until I had to step in and switch places with him because you were mad he killed you.  Kid was clearly a little kid and it didn't stop you from screaming at him like a psychopath for 5 minutes.  

I know you enough.  Seriously.. if you found an ice cream cone covered with ants on the sidewalk, it would be more than you deserve. 

Again, you have no clue who i am. This is a video game, most of us take it as such.

people like you are too invested, it’s essentially your life. Stop acting as if it’s real, people have screamed at anyone regardless of age or other attributes as long as voice chat in games has been a thing.

cut this queer little white knight act as if you’re standing up to the bullies irl!!!!!!!! I reckon it’s your way of getting back from being bullied in school

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

You deserve to have bad things happen to you in life.  You really are an absolute cunt of a human being.

dont mind me  just sweeping ur hair off the floor 

broom.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Again, you have no clue who i am. This is a video game, most of us take it as such.

people like you are too invested, it’s essentially your life. Stop acting as if it’s real, people have screamed at anyone regardless of age or other attributes as long as voice chat in games has been a thing.

cut this queer little white knight act as if you’re standing up to the bullies irl!!!!!!!! I reckon it’s your way of getting back from being bullied in school

lmao what a sad person, you are defending yourself verbally abusing a child cause you got shit on by them.... absolutely pathetic lmao 

53 minutes ago, Wilhelm said:

lmao what a sad person, you are defending yourself verbally abusing a child cause you got shit on by them.... absolutely pathetic lmao 

Don’t dare call anyone sad when you’re putting in 8h arma shifts and whining on the forums about something daft

• Clown 1
1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

Don’t dare call anyone sad when you’re putting in 8h arma shifts and whining on the forums about something daft

Lets look at your  times:

June 15 = 9 hours 16 minutes
June 16 = 2 hour 58 minutes
June 17 = 6 hours 59 minutes
June 18 = 7 hours 7 minutes 
June 19 = 9 hours 1 minute
June 20 = 11 hours [ no life lmao ]
June 21 = 0 hours
June 22 = 5 hours 2 minutes
June 23 = 4 hours 35 minutes
june 24 = 3 hours 10 minutes
june 25 = 8 hours 36 minutes
june 26 = 2 hours 24 minutes
june 27 = 7 hours 41 minutes
june 28 = 6 hours 9 minutes
Total hours in 14 days: 83 hours 58 minutes

Now my times:

June 15 = 6 hours 56 minutes
June 16 = 4 hours 22 minutes
June 17 = 4 hours 44 minutes
June 18 = 0 hours
June 19 = 3 hours 22 minutes
June 20 = 0 hours
June 21 = 2 hours 35 minutes
June 22 = 2 hours 39 minutes
June 23 = 4 hours 55 minutes
June 24 = 1 hour 28 minutes
June 25 = 2 hours 31 minutes
June 26 = 1 hour 6 minutes
June 27 = 3 hours 40 minutes
June 28 = 1 hour 17 minutes
Total hours in 14 days: 39 hours 35 minutes

You quite literally have more than double my hours in 2 weeks. Touch grass retard

• Weird 1
37 minutes ago, Wilhelm said:

June 21 = 0 hours

Now my times:

June 18 = 0 hours
June 20 = 0 hours

You quite literally have more than double my hours in 2 weeks. Touch grass retard

Oohhh do me do me

5 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

June 21 = 0 hours

Now my times:

June 18 = 0 hours
June 20 = 0 hours

can you make a spreadsheet while you're at it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lmmfao @ PUG   Imagine taking 10 minutes out of your day to spam downvote me when my reputation has been altered 10 times in the last 3 days, it literally means nothing, AND IM QUITTING. Jesus dude. get a grip. 

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Lmmfao @ PUG   Imagine taking 10 minutes out of your day to spam downvote me when my reputation has been altered 10 times in the last 3 days, it literally means nothing, AND IM QUITTING. Jesus dude. get a grip. 

thank fucking god took you long enough retard now you and ur medic main can quit bitching

Just now, PUG said:

thank fucking god took you long enough retard now you and ur medic main can quit bitching

One interaction from a woman you don't know and you're obsessing.  You really need to get outside more bud. 

Just now, The Sovereign said:

One interaction from a woman you don't know and you're obsessing.  You really need to get outside more bud. 

yep keep crying and put more grease on your head tranny boy

Just now, PUG said:

yep keep crying and put more grease on your head tranny boy

It's like you have never seen someone wash their hair before.  You understand wet hair is a thing right?  

Also, low key happy you think I have a dick.  At least you won't be obsessing over me.   But seriously find some chill weirdo. 

4 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

image.png.987762790457872b42f30aef9d55e524.png nice o7, you couldn't go 2 days without logging on 🙊

Lmmfao don't be a retard.  Didn't say I was done yet.  I still have air vehicles to blow up.  I blew up all my ground vehicles yesterday except the bugged ones that I couldn't pull.  Literally the only reason I'm logging in is to give stuff away, blow stuff up, and eventually disband ctf.   I have yet to make an o7 post metro...  You're a garbage person.

Lmmfao don't be a retard.  Didn't say I was done yet.  I still have air vehicles to blow up.  I blew up all my ground vehicles yesterday except the bugged ones that I couldn't pull.  Literally the only reason I'm logging in is to give stuff away, blow stuff up, and eventually disband ctf.   I have yet to make an o7 post metro...  You're a garbage person.

Shushhhhh you have man hands

1 minute ago, Kebsr9 said:

Musta worked hard for that Head Community Retard, where is your tard wrangler at sov?

I dunno but they need a talking to now that you've gotten out of the pen.  Go on.. get. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

It's like you have never seen someone wash their hair before.  You understand wet hair is a thing right?  

Also, low key happy you think I have a dick.  At least you won't be obsessing over me.   But seriously find some chill weirdo. 

no one would obsess over you take ur meds retard

@ The Sovereign  https://www.verywellmind.com/schizophrenia-treatments-2330662

Just now, PUG said:

no one would obsess over you take ur meds retard

Says the guy who doesnt know me that spent 10 minutes making sure he uses all his downvotes on me, for like the 15th time, despite my community rep meaning nothing and being completely fabricated and despite the fact that I'm quitting.  What are you even gonna do with yourself when I'm gone?   Talk about me nonstop in tp discord till they all mute you?

Says the guy who doesnt know me that spent 10 minutes making sure he uses all his downvotes on me, for like the 15th time, despite my community rep meaning nothing and being completely fabricated and despite the fact that I'm quitting.  What are you even gonna do with yourself when I'm gone?   Talk about me nonstop in tp discord till they all mute you?

• Like 1