o7 and end of the CTF.

On 7/3/2023 at 10:09 AM, The Sovereign said:

I never really knew you that well.  You always went from wanting to be my best friend when you were hanging out with ipod to hating me when you hung out with anyone else.  Only thing I really specifically remember about you is 1:33.  right now.  You could be mowing your lawn, taking a shower, clipping your nails, watching a movie, smoking crack, stealing a car, choking a hooker, and of the LITERAL FUCKING THOUSANDS OF THING YOU COULD BE CHOOSING TO DO RIGHT NOW.... you chose to be here, on the forum, writing multiple things to someone you don't know because you're mad they quit a video game for some reason.

So I guess.. you're welcome...  for me giving you that option.

shut up loser i guarantee youve spent 100x the amount of time on the forums since you "quit" than I have TOTAL lmao. get tf on with it weirdo l8r g8r youll be forgetten within a week of you stopping posting on your sad attention grabber thread

Edited by [HVN] Boxxyy
2 hours ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

shut up loser i guarantee youve spent 100x the amount of time on the forums since you "quit" than I have TOTAL lmao. get tf on with it weirdo l8r g8r youll be forgetten within a week of you stopping posting on your sad attention grabber thread

Lmmfao so mad.  Should try to be not mad more. 

• 4 weeks later...