4 minutes ago, Rexo said:

o7, Thank you for marring me and @ TapTap

THATS WHO YOU ARE!  OMG! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Admin

Sorry to hear you’ve decided to part ways. Thanks for the call out. 

I hope you end up coming back at some point and giving us another chance. I know things are not 100% as you may want them but we try our best. 

Take care. 

• Like 1

All the best Sov, we are sad that you're leaving, it was nice to speak to you before you went. If you ever decide to come back, even on a secret alt, hit me up in-game and I'll hook you up with money, titans, vehicles etc. 

CTF 🤝 TNM

• Like 1
  • Love 1

never thought id see the day tbh but server has really been taking a hit latley. o7. I always respected you for you reasonable side although you had some crazy shit to say sometimes lol. Wouldent mind grabbing a pint with you cheers gamer and wherever life takes you i hope its better than arma 3

8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

@Cabbage:  If you ever come back to read this dude... you were an absolute pain in my ass I had to babysit 24/7.  But I still love you homie.  You learned to embrace the cringe of ctf, and added your brand of toxic to it.  We were too nice and soft.  We needed it.  WIll miss you.  

fucking miss this man so much wont even text me back. CTF days were fucking real. I had a talk with mocha a while back and we didant win alot but goddamn if we didant have fun on some of the L's.

4749abf365dc70c1b20dbab45c45f844.png

love this never change it pls

Cringe post over a cringe server, one last grasp at attention on the way out the door is always nice to see.

4 hours ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Get ready to lose that Ghawk you fucking asshole.. 

I bet caloom is shaking in his boots rn, holy smokes you type like a tough guy 0_0

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 4
8 hours ago, Poon said:

@ The Sovereign no @ :sad: but o7 you will be missed!

Yeah you definitely deservered one.  Take care @ Poon .. you will always be Roo's daughter to me. 

• Haha 2