Locked associations

Why did certain woo members get association bans for playing with a "cheater"?. Actually I don't oppose association bans, but what I don't get is how its fair to pick and choose who gets associations, ive seen gangs get multiple live bans in a single conq, and not a single player from that roster got an association ban. A particularly og and popular gang  went through a phase where they had a new "asylum" player in their gang once a month, it was literally a game trying to figure who the cheater of the month was for us. Also, why did none of the guys get an association ban when Cory let it loose, everyone in the fucking server knew he was spinning, you cant tell me his team didnt know xd. If you are gonna give out association bans in a dead server, at least be consistent/fair with it @ Mako . I know its fruitless, asking fagtard manager to be reasonable, but the server is dying anyway, watching that donation goal last month was a pretty clear sign to me and the rest of the dent heads playing the server.

• Clown 1
  • Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

Why did certain woo members get association bans for playing with a "cheater"?. Actually I don't oppose association bans, but what I don't get is how its fair to pick and choose who gets associations, ive seen gangs get multiple live bans in a single conq, and not a single player from that roster got an association ban. A particularly og and popular gang  went through a phase where they had a new "asylum" player in their gang once a month, it was literally a game trying to figure who the cheater of the month was for us. Also, why did none of the TP guys get an association ban when Cory let it loose, everyone in the fucking server knew he was spinning, you cant tell me his team didnt know xd. If you are gonna give out association bans in a dead server, at least be consistent/fair with it @ Mako . I know its fruitless, asking fagtard manager to be reasonable, but the server is dying anyway, watching that donation goal last month was a pretty clear sign to me and the rest of the dent heads playing the server.

I have access to more information than you, there is a reason they were association banned and I imagine if you bothered asking your friends then you'd find out. As per usual they can appeal their bans to be reviewed however the relevant individuals have already seen and agreed with my bans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 1