Grandma Gary is Literally Hitler

41 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

As sad as her crusade is

I will go down in the annals of history as the one who brought an end to staff corruption on an rp server of a 10 year old milsim

The only thing that's sad here is your abuse of power to thwart the rules for people you feel superior and your unwillingness to review the issue because it will make you look weak and able to be couped.  

• BlessUp 1
  • Clown 1
  • Admin
4 hours ago, Millennium said:

Isn’t there an old edited video of this same scene with old staff back in the day. With either gary or mcdili being hitler?

Pretty sure to this day that’s one of, if not THE, most liked post on the forums lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dante said:

Pretty sure to this day that’s one of, if not THE, most liked post on the forums lol

Ryans giveaways have gotten more i believe.

• Like 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Ryans giveaways have gotten more i believe.

That’d make sense. I think at the point that I left it was the most liked post we had, but giveaway posts would def farm. 

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Catholic/Protestant/Anglican.  North administered in government by GB, south Independent. I know the difference.. 

It's all Ireland.  Splitting hairs doesn't change that. 

I think you meant to say unionist’s and loyalist’s.

Not just random religions that we have within our country.

36 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I will go down in the annals of history as the one who brought an end to staff corruption on an rp server of a 10 year old milsim

The only thing that's sad here is your abuse of power to thwart the rules for people you feel superior and your unwillingness to review the issue because it will make you look weak and able to be couped.  

Didn’t you “fail” in doing that? Considering you quit due to a staff decision you didn’t agree with. Lol

7 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Didn’t you “fail” in doing that? Considering you quit due to a staff decision you didn’t agree with. Lol

The 'decision' was to for the first time in oly history allow you to slide under the same circumstances they've always taken other people's vehicles.   I'm still fighting the good fight... but when a server has that unfair of economic bias, it's just not fun for me anymore.  I hope to fix the situation so other people can enjoy it without realizing some people are above the rule.s 

• Clown 1
8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

The 'decision' was to for the first time in oly history allow you to slide under the same circumstances they've always taken other people's vehicles.   I'm still fighting the good fight... but when a server has that unfair of economic bias, it's just not fun for me anymore.  I hope to fix the situation so other people can enjoy it without realizing some people are above the rule.s 

Touch grass

It wasn't a "how do we navigate this complicated an nuanced positon."  It was clear and cut.  It was "how do we get our stories straight because we're about to blatantly let this kid off with no punishment when hundreds of people have faced consequences for this same thing."

• Clown 1
7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

It wasn't a "how do we navigate this complicated an nuanced positon."  It was clear and cut.  It was "how do we get our stories straight because we're about to blatantly let this kid off with no punishment when hundreds of people have faced consequences for this same thing."

You’ve sang this song before 

• STFU 1
4 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

You’ve sang this song before 

You're just mad I wouldn't let you in CTF. 

• Clown 1

calloomapp.png

Your application was doomed from the moment 3 years ago when I caught you mentally losing it on a  9 year old kid from SC because you were mad he killed you.  Just absolute rage into voice chat at a little kid who was clearly a little kid.  

• Clown 1
6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

calloomapp.png

Your application was doomed from the moment 3 years ago when I caught you mentally losing it on a  9 year old kid from SC because you were mad he killed you.  Just absolute rage into voice chat at a little kid who was clearly a little kid.  

Nah please show the rest, it gets even better

A little P.S 

*my request to join your gang was a joke!!*

3 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Nah please show the rest, it gets even better

A little P.S 

*my request to join your gang was a joke!!*

It was 100% not.  You dumped way too much effort into convincing me every single time.  

• Clown 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

It was 100% not.  You dumped way too much effort into convincing me every single time.  

I’ve struggled to find someone who is as arrogant as myself, although you definitely are

2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I’ve struggled to find someone who is as arrogant as myself, although you definitely are

Bro you struggle to tie your shoelaces.  I pray for a potato famine. 

• Clown 1
2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Warehouse worker.

You grew up in a country full of gingers, and somehow managed to out-ugly all of them. 

• Clown 1

If staff have pulled vehicles from logs alone in less hostile situations, which they have.. MANY MANY times... then you have to accept that no opinions on how the fight would have played out, and no other intervening factors should have any say whatsoever in him losing his ghawk.  Letting him keep it was bias, and nobody has ever come close to making an argument to refute that.  

A shitty half cocked defense was made for him, and it was pushed through by shutting the matter down and refusing to discuss it.  No member of staff has been able to make a single argument against that.  They know they are wrong.... and the problem here is people who won't consider better arguments because their mind is made up despite all precedent to the contrary.  

If you can't look at the situation, and the arguments made against it and even consider that you're wrong, then how are are the good staff supposed to be better than the bad staff? 

Logic suggests there are only two possible reasons that kid isn't getting his ghawk ripped:

1.  Ego and pride stopping GG from admitting he's wrong about the situation.

2.  There is bias for this kid.  

• Clown 1
6 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

It was repulled you silly cunt

Literally never mattered before.  Seen one taken just because someone stored and repulled to fill ammo.  That's even less ambiguous than you repulling and calling for help in the time between.  

• Clown 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Catholic/Protestant/Anglican.  North administered in government by GB, south Independent. I know the difference.. 

It's all Ireland.  Splitting hairs doesn't change that. 

This might be your most mongoloid take yet.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Literally never mattered before.  Seen one taken just because someone stored and repulled to fill ammo.  That's even less ambiguous than you repulling and calling for help in the time between.  

Fun fact. Didn’t call for help or repull for ammo as we were already full fuel and ammo😂 silly dyke cunt

You missed the point of that entirely.  I didn't say that was the motivation, only that even when that is the motivation, they don't let it slide... thus negative them letting it slide for you even though you repulled it.  I feel like you understand what I'm saying, but you're being intentionally daft.  

You gained a drastic tactical advantage by pulling it a minute and a half later and then telling us 3 minutes later.  You had a ton of people at airport... we never had the chance to fight it out because you did that.   The only comeuppance you get to feel about following the rules or paying the price when you slip up is watching that happen to other assholes.  I've watched several CTF member vehicles get stripped, and when it's your turn on that merry go-round @ Grandma Gary decided god had punished you enough with those eyebrows.  

A_demonstrator_holds_a_No_Justice_No_Pea

And stop acting like I don't know what south ireland is all about.  We have an Alabama.