Grandma Gary is Literally Hitler

Theres no way on earth almost 2+ weeks later youre still on this. There is no way you expect them to swap a ghosthawk from garage to garage. That is a 30million dollar item. And there was probably absolutely no shot you guys wouldve chopped it/claimed, without getting wiped by a diff group. Because ghawks get followed 24.7.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, NexIV said:

Theres no way on earth almost 2+ weeks later youre still on this. There is no way you expect them to swap a ghosthawk from garage to garage. That is a 30million dollar item. And there was probably absolutely no shot you guys wouldve chopped it/claimed, without getting wiped by a diff group. Because ghawks get followed 24.7.

They always have done it before.  They've done it based on logs alone with no gunfire at all.  This was a horrible double standard.  If you had done this it would have been ripped in under a minute without a second thought. 

2 minutes ago, Mister Miracle said:

Go do something else with your life please

Injustice eternally cries for justice. 

• Like 2
  • Clown 4
3 hours ago, Frato said:

damn it has been 2 weeks and @ CaloomClark is still in ur head living rent free in a penthouse might wana work on that

I was talking about grandma gary.. you're the one bringing up that kid.  Think you got an eyebrow fetish.

1 hour ago, Alpha and Omega said:

I fucking love this sooo much why does it fit 

LoL getting messages from staff that dont want to comment on it saying how funny it is.  Even the dummy who grandma gary covered for messaging me talking about how funny it is.   

• Clown 1
  • STFU 2
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

Isn’t there an old edited video of this same scene with old staff back in the day. With either gary or mcdili being hitler?

If i recall correctly it was done like 3x.

• Clown 1
  • Head Admin
10 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Good thing it’s people from Ireland who get special treatment.

@ Grandma Gary  she just admitted i don’t get any!

Brilliant video though

As sad as her crusade is her ignorance of the difference between Ireland and the North is even worse and I just don't have the energy to educate these foreigners any more,

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

As sad as her crusade is her ignorance of the difference between Ireland and the North is even worse and I just don't have the energy to educate these foreigners any more,

Catholic/Protestant/Anglican.  North administered in government by GB, south Independent. I know the difference.. 

It's all Ireland.  Splitting hairs doesn't change that. 

• Clown 1