Ban Soverign from forums

Ban Soverign from forums  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Soverign from forums

• Yes
    • No

@ [HVN] Boxxyy  Just looked through all 39 of your posts.. and literally all of them are you bitching and complaining about the server or about me. 

You got a lot of nerve.  First you attacked me on some posts, got clowned on by people for being a retard, then you said "ok ill try shitposting" and nobody cared. 

This is literally just you being jealous of me and wanting to be me.  Autists don't get to be forum legends on 10 year old milsim rp servers.   Only cool people get that honor.  

• Clown 2
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, skuzad25 said:

Please for all that is holy vote yes 🙌 

Bro aren't you permed for doxxing me or something?  I don't remember.  I just remember you were one of the creepiest people I've ever met on here.

You've literally been permed from the game for at least a year and still log in once a week to mass downvote me.. which I am grateful for. 

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

"Arma Celebrity" and "Olympus Legend" Is INSANE. You cant call yourself that, other people need to call you that. And recently whatever rep you may have had for those names, is gone completely. 7k+ hours well spent.

8 hours ago, NexIV said:

"Arma Celebrity" and "Olympus Legend" Is INSANE. You cant call yourself that, other people need to call you that. And recently whatever rep you may have had for those names, is gone completely. 7k+ hours well spent.

I would genuinely kill myself if my entire life led up to considering myself a "celebrity" or "legend" on a dead video game lmao. What a fucking loser

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, vilkas said:

this reminds me of @ DylannS god tier post, so I think all the votes from that one should count towards this one.

Stop necro'ing this thread.  It's retarded and redundant.  There is literally a thread with a vote for me to quit the server retard.

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Stop necro'ing this thread.  It's retarded and redundant.  There is literally a thread with a vote for me to quit the server retard.

i voted no (like 12 hours ago), luv from azov 🙂

I don't hate you, I don't want you to leave, I'm just memeing, I like reading all the shit you start 🙂

Edited by vilkas
4 minutes ago, vilkas said:

i voted no, luv from azov 🙂

Unexpected but yeah... It was never personal with you guys.. just made good enemies 🙂  ❤️

• BlessUp 1
On 7/18/2023 at 11:25 AM, vilkas said:

this reminds me of @ DylannS god tier post, so I think all the votes from that one should count towards this one.

Me to the sequel is never as good as the original

Edited by DylannS
found the link
19 minutes ago, DylannS said:

Me to the sequel is never as good as the original

That's adorable you think that's the original 'lets ban sov' post.  

You already knew people would vote yes for you to leave, the fact you made this post shows you're trying to milk as much attention as possible.

Stop pretending and just hop back on the server because we all know you aint leaving.

30 minutes ago, Ddosed said:

You already knew people would vote yes for you to leave, the fact you made this post shows you're trying to milk as much attention as possible.

Stop pretending and just hop back on the server because we all know you aint leaving.

Actually staff told me the server was fucking up from all the people messaging me begging me to stay.  They asked me not to do this again.

• Weird 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, DylannS said:

🤓

There's been like 12 that I know of.  

Some going back like 5 years.