Ban Soverign from forums

Ban Soverign from forums  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Soverign from forums

• Yes
    • No

Every time I open the forums theres a 75% chance soverign has done at least one of the following in the past 3 hours. No matter what time of day it is, what day of the week, neither matter. Sovereign has done SOMETHING on the forums within those few hours such as:

1. Commented on a post

2. Quit the server (multiple times((allegedly), despite being on the forums for weeks after))

3. Made a post bitching about something

4. Fucking filling my feed with the bullshit attention grabber comments they want

5. Worries too much about arma and not about living the remainder of their years as a functional primate.

I am humbly requesting @ Grandma Gary to ban Sovereign  from the forums, Maybe make a daily post limit of 50 so they cant keep fucking staying on the forums filling recent activity with WAAA GRANDMA GARRY HITLER WAAA GHAWK COMBAT STORE WAAA O7 WAAA CHEATERS. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you all make the right choice and we as a community can come together to get rid of this cancer that lurks around like a ghost in a whore house.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 1

Yes her posts can get annoying and repetitive BUT and I hate to say this… sometimes and only sometimes she actually has a good idea or calls someone out that needs to be called out. If she relaxed a bit on the actual shit posting, it would be nice 

• Community Manager
11 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Every time I open the forums theres a 75% chance soverign has done at least one of the following in the past 3 hours. No matter what time of day it is, what day of the week, neither matter. Sovereign has done SOMETHING on the forums within those few hours such as:

1. Commented on a post

2. Quit the server (multiple times((allegedly), despite being on the forums for weeks after))

4. Fucking filling my feed with the bullshit attention grabber comments they want

5. Worries too much about arma and not about living the remainder of their years as a functional primate.

I am humbly requesting @ Grandma Gary to ban Sovereign  from the forums, Maybe make a daily post limit of 50 so they cant keep fucking staying on the forums filling recent activity with WAAA GRANDMA GARRY HITLER WAAA GHAWK COMBAT STORE WAAA O7 WAAA CHEATERS. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you all make the right choice and we as a community can come together to get rid of this cancer that lurks around like a ghost in a whore house.

@ The Sovereign Bingo card when

This retard just shows up out of nowhere and has all kinds of shit to say about me, hoping for an easy target to make a name for himself.

You've barely even played on the server bud. You're some new guy.  How about getting a feel for what Olympus is before coming after one of its legends.

17 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

1. Commented on a post

Yup.  It's called a forum.  I do that.  Why are you mad that I do that?

18 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Quit twice over 6 years of playing.  Once was a 6 month break because of work.  If you have to lie to make your case, than you just want attention.

18 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Servers better because I do.  It would be so much worse if I didn't.  

19 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

If they're showing up in your feed it's because you're following my posts.  Stop being weird mf. 

19 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Says the guy ranting about some old lady on arma he doesn't know and have never once talked to.  You worry too much about me, random nobody.  

You know what happened when I took my 6 motnh break?  My discord filled up with 50 people, half of whom hated me, begging me to come back because the forums and sidechat got lame af without me.  

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

You know what happened when I took my 6 motnh break?  My discord filled up with 50 people, half of whom hated me, begging me to come back because the forums and sidechat got lame af without me.  

funny to self admit youre just the laughed at clown of the forums. go away I want to see new names and topics on the forums, not just youre single opinion or posts. I understand why you think youre so important, but really its just because you could actually in current times get russia and the US to work together for the first time since ww2 to silence you. get off my post attention whore this is about you not for you. there hasnt been a single break in the past 14 hours (at least, because thats all your fucking forums activity goes to lmfao) where you havent been on the forums. go retire. go have kids. go get married. go knit. go join a club. go into a senior home. do something with your life besides being the clown of a forums on a server you "quit". say youre an old lady but you seem like an edgy 13 year old boy trying to make funny hitler clips and shit lmao. weirdo

Just now, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

funny to self admit youre just the laughed at clown of the forums. go away I want to see new names and topics on the forums, not just youre single opinion or posts. I understand why you think youre so important, but really its just because you could actually in current times get russia and the US to work together for the first time since ww2 to silence you. get off my post attention whore this is about you not for you. there hasnt been a single break in the past 14 hours (at least, because thats all your fucking forums activity goes to lmfao) where you havent been on the forums. go retire. go have kids. go get married. go knit. go join a club. go into a senior home. do something with your life besides being the clown of a forums on a server you "quit". say youre an old lady but you seem like an edgy 13 year old boy trying to make funny hitler clips and shit lmao. weirdo

Retard when I stop on the forums, the forums die.  It's happened.  You'll end up with a 6 month old post that gets touched on every couple weeks about bitcoin and some new guy saying he got rdmed and wants to report it. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Retard when I stop on the forums, the forums die.  It's happened.  You'll end up with a 6 month old post that gets touched on every couple weeks about bitcoin and some new guy saying he got rdmed and wants to report it. 

i just checked too and you first joined 10 months after me but put in 6700 hours more than me ctfu. go get a life loser. i barely post on forums but you really are just such a cancer to the eyes i felt the need to. do you work? do you have family? or are you just a hermit living in a shitty 1 bedroom apartment in kansas living off of social security waiting to die? good lord 

Just now, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

i just checked too and you first joined 10 months after me but put in 6700 hours more than me ctfu. go get a life loser. i barely post on forums but you really are just such a cancer to the eyes i felt the need to. do you work? do you have family? or are you just a hermit living in a shitty 1 bedroom apartment in kansas living off of social security waiting to die? good lord 

Low how much clout are you trying to get rn bud.  You realize 80% of the people who 'hate' me do it ironically for something to do and someone to argue with and I play other games and kick it with them, and the 20% are too autistic to understand that it's.....ohhhhhh....   It's ok buddy.. you say what you wanna say. 

• Clown 1
12 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Quit twice over 6 years of playing.  Once was a 6 month break because of work.  If you have to lie to make your case, than you just want attention.

got lame af without me.  

image.png.647d610fee19bb3fb4ac8dbb599e6c93.png

4.608219 years. But over 6 years of playing right? shut your stupid ass up dumb bitch lmao. such easily proven false statements. 

1 minute ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

image.png.647d610fee19bb3fb4ac8dbb599e6c93.png

4.608219 years. But over 6 years of playing right? shut your stupid ass up dumb bitch lmao. such easily proven false statements. 

I didn't say I started before you, I said you've barely played.  This whole this is embarrassing for you bud.  Just tell everyone you don't know no better and they'll let it slide. 

• Clown 1
27 minutes ago, ZimZim said:

Yes her posts can get annoying and repetitive BUT and I hate to say this… sometimes and only sometimes she actually has a good idea or calls someone out that needs to be called out. If she relaxed a bit on the actual shit posting, it would be nice 

Zim bouncing on it since civ council

• Haha 2
Just now, The Sovereign said:

I didn't say I started before you, I said you've barely played.  This whole this is embarrassing for you bud.  Just tell everyone you don't know no better and they'll let it slide. 

4.608219 years > 6 years?

haha funni woman mafth

1 minute ago, ZimZim said:

Wedding was for FRIENDS only. Bitch

You didn't call me a fat cunt, and threaten to dox me.  By olympus law, you're a simp and we're already married.  I'm as upset about this as you, but it is what it is.  I get the right side of the bed. 

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
5 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

4.608219 years > 6 years?

haha funni woman mafth

Bro you can't even past in plain text.  You don't even know how to forum and you're coming after me.  

That's solid math. You can literally search every post for sovereign and o7.  You'll find 2 from me. 

• Clown 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You didn't call me a fat cunt, and threaten to dox me.  By olympus law, you're a simp and we're already married.  I'm as upset about this as you, but it is what it is.  I get the right side of the bed. 

We all know when you get in bed, you take up the entire thing. Do the roar and excuse urself from our convo

Edited by N9ne-
4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I thought you were in love with @ fat female arma 3 player

Just now, ZimZim said:

Or maybe it was @ FaXe or  @ Rio they both talk about you a lot. 

People talk about Jennifer Lopez a lot doesnt mean shes in love with them.  I'm an Arma celebrity.  

• Clown 1