Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Defining Strafe's Degeneracy

Which of the following degeneracies / fetishes do you think likely apply to Strafe?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Select as many as you think fit.

• Foot Fetish
    • Furry
    • Anime Body Pillows
    • Vanilla Gay Sex
    • Midgets
    • Trans
    • Vanilla Heterosexual Sex
    • Pedophilia
    • Zoophilia
    • Being wrapped in tape and having a penis pump attached to his member.

What exactly is this man classifiable as?   We've all seen a sliver of the extent of the depravity that is @ Kiddy Diddler ... Let's try to quantify it.

Vote for all that you think apply to him.  

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
1 minute ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

rent free retard

I blocked you on discord and you still spend 100 hours a week talking about or at me.  You're getting some attention finally and now you wanna cry?

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I blocked you on discord and you still spend 100 hours a week talking about or at me.  You're getting some attention finally and now you wanna cry?

58fb394eb346ff6c4e7d36e1ccacb8e5.png

b0298031b61e10fedbc8a4a4d07e9924.png

0dbf24c89258c6f5520a9807f2da42aa.png

Ill say it again

Rent free retard

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Kreygasm 1
  • STFU 1

LMMFAO ALL THE EDITED OUT MESSAGES.  I always say a couple things back to back.. you completely remove the context like you aren't typing paragraphs at me.   Talking about us being friends and shit.  

You literally initiated every conversation and would cry and whine if I didn't say hi to you when I logged in.  Post the whole thing... about you saying it's all an act to impress your friends and you actually think I'm funny af and consider me a friend.  Post it all. 

• Clown 1
8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Post the whole thing

you gave me permission

https://imgur.com/a/Dc9JtQx

whose obsessed with who again?

• STFU 1

Still not all of it.  Editing out all the parts where you were super nice and real for once lol.. but ok strafe.  Protect your ego. 

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Still not all of it.  Editing out all the parts where you were super nice and real for once lol.. but ok strafe.  Protect your ego. 

No parts were edited out aside from my very first message to you calling you a dyke and the last part discussing the new tp server

https://gyazo.com/2f4e5ea20ac9993aec3a6c72a84d9e4b

https://gyazo.com/694a8176dd7ea78242ff645693e7cdfc

If you want to show whats past what i showed be my guest

(it sent me a picture of a community member and im not catching a doxxing ban)

Just now, Kiddy Diddler said:

No parts were edited out aside from my very first message to you calling you a dyke and the last part discussing the new tp server

If you want me to upload  a video scrolling through our dms to prove this i gladly will.

No shot you really went through and deleted all the nice shit you said to me. Jesus christ strafe be a man. 

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

No shot you really went through and deleted all the nice shit you said to me. Jesus christ strafe be a man. 

nothing was deleted u schizo if anything was there would be you responding to nothing. Instead its you responding to yourself blowing up my dm's. If you read the actual messages you can tell absolutely nothing was deleted.

Ill say this one last time before i ignore this schizo thread

Rent. Free. Retard.

• STFU 1
Just now, Kiddy Diddler said:

nothing was deleted u schizo if anything was there would be you responding to nothing. Instead its you responding to yourself blowing up my dm's.

Ill say this one last time before i ignore this schizo thread

Rent. Free. Retard.

You flipped out every time I ignored you.  You were nice and real for a couple days when it was just us.  Said a lot of really chill shit to me.. now you erase it so your sov hating friends won't make fun of you for it.  Lmao.  I expected better than you.  Your screenshots don't even make sense without a ton of the context you deleted.  Jesus strafe.  Be better.

2 minutes ago, Mister Miracle said:

Weird

Yeah... you're kinda new here to this generation.  I recommend joining a discord server with him in it and you'll see rq what everyone means lol

28 minutes ago, Frato said:

How tf did you forget femboys on this list thats like his main thing

I didn't forget it.  It's a sensitive topic for him since I got the word banned on the oly discord. 

Bro kept asking underage boys if they wanted to be his femboy.  Shit had to go. 

• Clown 1