Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Police Activity

On August 18th, Approximately 8:10 pm EST, APD Officers of Blackwater County conducted an investigation in a small town in relevance to increased criminal activity by the gang "|Wraith|." 

Officers apprehended a subject later identified as "|Wraith| Number.4" ; A highly wanted individual with a violent criminal record. At Approximately 8:18 pm EST, 3 more heavily armed subjects moved both on foot and in a vehicle. Moving on the officers, Sergeant Coma gave the order to apprehend the armed subjects leading towards multiple shots fired. Unfortunately, one APD Officer lost their lives. Fortunately, Blackwater County officers managed to apprehend the remaining subjects. They are currently awaiting court proceedings under charges of: Misusage of Emergency Systems, Mass murder, LEO murder, Terrorist attacks, Conspiracy, and Racketeering. 20230818202309_1(1).thumb.jpg.389440cf643e94e80c8be723a770ef09.jpg

• Like 7
  • BlessUp 3
  • DEMON TIME 1

@ Mister gavin acting like hes the one that setup this operation. It is I who tracked down these criminals and used advanced investigation tactics to find the drug operation and house location.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Neuro said:

@ Mister gavin acting like hes the one that setup this operation. It is I who tracked down these criminals and used advanced investigation tactics to find the drug operation and house location.

I aint acting like i did anything, this is just the officer report good sir, notice the use of "APD Officers conducted an investigation." We are all after one goal Officer Neuro: to restore peace to Altis

2 hours ago, Lea said:

Don't worry babe, no one can out role-play you! 🧁

watch me!

On 8/19/2023 at 12:48 PM, Mister gavin said:

On August 18th, Approximately 8:10 pm EST, APD Officers of Blackwater County conducted an investigation in a small town in relevance to increased criminal activity by the gang "|Wraith|." 

Officers apprehended a subject later identified as "|Wraith| Number.4" ; A highly wanted individual with a violent criminal record. At Approximately 8:18 pm EST, 3 more heavily armed subjects moved both on foot and in a vehicle. Moving on the officers, Sergeant Coma gave the order to apprehend the armed subjects leading towards multiple shots fired. Unfortunately, one APD Officer lost their lives. Fortunately, Blackwater County officers managed to apprehend the remaining subjects. They are currently awaiting court proceedings under charges of: Misusage of Emergency Systems, Mass murder, LEO murder, Terrorist attacks, Conspiracy, and Racketeering. 20230818202309_1(1).thumb.jpg.389440cf643e94e80c8be723a770ef09.jpg

Huge plus 1 for the roleplay my guy🤣

• Like 1